Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in Hounslow, TW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hounslow, TW3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Hounslow, TW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sidmouth Avenue, Isleworth, TW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this exquisite three bedroom two floored house boasts a wonderful double reception room, stunning eat-in kitchen and an expansive private garden with shed. Freehold. Read more.

The Blenheim Centre, Hounslow, TW3

535000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Maswell Park Road, Hounslow, TW3

479950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom house boasts plenty of living space throughout with a lovely reception room leading onto a bright and airy conservatory, separate dining room and a superb garden with swimming pool. Freehold. Read more.

Meadow Close, Whitton, Whitton, TW4

475000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A fantastic three bedroom house offering well proportioned living and entertaining space with a large rear garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Shelbourne Drive, Twickenham, TW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented and benefiting from a bright and neutral d├ęcor throughout, this modern three bedroom house offers well proportioned rooms, a private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Adam Adam O'Leary1