Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hoxton, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hoxton, N1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hoxton, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Drysdale Street, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on the third floor, this stunning one bedroom apartment boasts a large open-plan reception room, stylish kitchen and spacious roof terrace perfect for outdoor dining. Leasehold. Read more.

Hoxton Street, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Stylish one bedroom flat set on the first floor of a historic Hoxton House boasting a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and a lovely double bedroom with fitted storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

585000 - 595000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of one bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Provost Street, Old Street, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning one bedroom flat is situated in a desirable modern development with stylish fixtures, fittings and contemporary designs along with sizeable rooms and floor-to-ceiling windows. Leasehold. Read more.

Gainsborough Studios South, Islington, N1

495000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Wenlock Street, Islington, N1

425000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a superb Hoxton location with close proximity to the amenities and transport links of Old Street, this fabulous chain free, one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished and also enjoys a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Shaftesbury Street, Shoreditch, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located close to the amenities of Old Street and Shoreditch, this lovely one bedroom flat boasts bright reception room, modern kitchen, spacious bedroom and private balcony overlooking the peaceful courtyard. Leasehold. Read more.

Shaftesbury Court, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This bright one bedroom flat offers ample living space, a modern kitchen, a good-sized bedroom, far-reaching views over London from a balcony and a great location close to Upper Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Geffrye Estate, Hoxton, N1

340000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Andrew and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Andrew Phillips1