Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties for sale in Hoxton, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hoxton, N1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Hoxton, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of three bedroom penthouse apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of three bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Weymouth Terrace, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally positioned and arranged over two floors, this well presented three bedroom flat has a bright and neutral interior with modern fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingsland Road, Hoxton, E2

565000 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Situated just a short distance from trendy Shoreditch, this spacious three bedroom, three storey maisonette enjoys a wealth of generous living space with an eat-in kitchen and a private roof terrace to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Purcell Street, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within the Hoxton area only a short distance from a fabulous selection of bars, restaurants and fashion boutiques, this spacious three bedroom duplex flat also offers an eat-in kitchen and balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Hobbs Place, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Enjoying quiet location with the views over Shoreditch Park and moments from the vibrant Hoxton Square and Old Street, this is a substantial three bedroom second floor duplex flat boasting well proportioned interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Colville Estate, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the pretty Regents Canal and Haggerston station, this spacious three bedroom flat boasts bright reception room, private balcony and three generously sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Andrew Andrew Phillips1