Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 3 bedroom properties to rent in Hoxton, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hoxton, N1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Hoxton, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Wenlock Road, Wenlock Basin, N1

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom flat boasting sleek designs, well proportioned rooms, ample storage space, private balcony and terrace placed in a fantastic location on Wenlock Road. Read more.

City Road, Old Street, EC1V

730 per week (3164 pcm) £4,380 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Close to the fashionable restaurants, art galleries and bars of Shoreditch, this impressive two bedroom split-level flat is set in a stunning converted Mission hall with porterage moments from Old Street Station. Read more.

Mintern Street, Hoxton, N1

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This gorgeous and generously proportioned three bedroom flat is set within a recently completed development moments from the pretty green open spaces of Shoreditch Park. Read more.

Hobbs Place, Hoxton, N1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

Enjoying quiet location with the views over Shoreditch Park and moments from the vibrant Hoxton Square and Old Street, this is a substantial three bedroom second floor duplex flat boasting well proportioned interior. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape