Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hurlingham, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hurlingham, SW6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hurlingham, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

New Kings Road, Fulham, SW6

745000 - 755000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Set within a brand new development, a selection of one bedroom apartments are available featuring stunning interiors with an open-plan living area, designer fixtures and fittings and a generous double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Arundel Mansions, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive block and boasting contemporary interiors presented in excellent condition, this spacious one bedroom fourth floor flat also features a generous double bedroom with ample storage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Dairy Close, Parsons Green, SW6

525000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish one bedroom apartment presented in excellent condition, enviably located in the heart of Parsons Green offering a private South-East facing balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Ranelagh Gardens, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom flat is well proportioned within benefiting from large reception room, private entrance and fantastic location to Putney and Fulham. Leasehold. Read more.

Sulivan Court, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting fabulous views over Hurlingham Park, this light and airy fourth floor flat offers well proportioned rooms, a private balcony and a great Parsons Green location. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Court, Fulham Broadway, SW6

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well presented one bedroom first floor flat featuring a spacious reception room ideally located moments from Fulham Road and Parsons Green. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Guy Guy Evans1