Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hurlingham, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hurlingham, SW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hurlingham, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

New Kings Road, Fulham, SW6

1025000 - 1375000

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

New King's Road offers a luxury selection of two bedroom apartments set within a secure block and feature sleek open-plan living areas with bespoke kitchens and bathrooms, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Perrymead Street, Parsons Green, SW6

850000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom mews house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Fulham Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a stylish and high-quality finish this two bedroom flat includes a stunning open-plan kitchen with large reception room and ample space to dine opening out onto a south-east facing terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Foskett Road, Parsons Green, SW6

799950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the popular area of Parsons Green, this stylish two bedroom flat benefits from modern open-plan accommodation as well as a great rear garden and wood floors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

New Kings Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Ideally located on a quiet residential street just off New King's Road, this superb two bedroom maisonette boasts a generous reception room, a south-facing garden and a full refurbishment. Leasehold. Read more.

Crookham Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A two bedroom lower ground floor flat presented in excellent condition and benefiting from a private decked rear garden and superb location for Parsons Green. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Burlington Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located moments from New King's Road and Fulham Road, this gorgeous two bedroom, south-facing duplex is presented in excellent condition with a spacious reception room offering ample space for dining. Leasehold. Read more.

Wandsworth Bridge Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

This delightful two bedroom split-level flat is presented in excellent condition with ample storage space throughout and benefits from a superb location just moments from local shops, amenities and green parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

Wandsworth Bridge Road, South Park, SW6

675000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Broughton Road, Sands End, SW6

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a quiet residential street in Sands End, this two bedroom property with private entrance offers a great opportunity to refurbish. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fulham High Street, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout boasting a larger-than-average reception room and good storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Rebecca Rebecca Boon1