Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hyde Farm Estate, SW12. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hyde Farm Estate, SW12. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hyde Farm Estate, SW12 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Old Devonshire Road, Balham, SW12

625000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A modern stylish two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor flat ideally located in the heart of vibrant Balham, offering two double bedrooms and an open-plan kitchen living area leading to a private decked garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Cavendish Road, Balham, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat with generous space throughout boasting a fantastic reception room with bay windows, fitted kitchen, two good sized bedroom, off-street parking and easy access to Balham High Road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Thornton Road, Balham, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the second and third floors of this purpose-built development, a two bedroom split-level flat with good living space and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Weir Road, Balham, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the fourth floor of a purpose-built block this two bedroom flat features a large reception room, private balcony, a separate kitchen and good-sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. James James Redington1