Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 32 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hyde Park Estate, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hyde Park Estate, W2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Hyde Park Estate, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Westbourne House, Westbourne Grove, W2

2250000 - 3395000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

The Westbourne House development features a luxurious selection of two bedroom elite apartments, each designed to the highest standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, W2

2300000 - 3200000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

These are two bedroom apartments within The Bayswater Apartments: a brand new high-end development within a Grade II listed mid-Victorian white stucco terrace on the edge of Hyde Park, W2. Leasehold. Read more.

Hyde Park Gardens, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within a desirable gated development this stunning two bedroom flat combines stylish décor with spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hyde Park Square, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

This modern two bedroom flat offers beautifully presented interiors and benefits from lift access and porter services in a fantastic location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Seymour Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in a prestigious building just moments north of Marble Arch, this capacious two bedroom apartment is arranged upon the first floor and boasts crisp interiors, generous rooms and a fabulous central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Albion Mews, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Peacefully located on a desirable mews street moments from Hyde Park this spacious two bedroom house is arranged over three floors. Freehold. Read more.

Kensington Gardens Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an enviable and convenient Westbourne Grove location, this stunning two bedroom flat also benefits from beautiful high ceilings, an en suite and access to beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Paddington Exchange, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding luxury two bedroom apartment is set on the seventh floor of a brand new development in the heart of Paddington and boasts 24hour concierge, underground parking and a superb private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Palace Court, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on the highly desirable Palace Court, this spacious two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, large master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and a fantastic private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Paddington Exchange, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxury apartment is set on the seventh floor of a brand new development in the heart of Paddington and boasts 24hour concierge, underground parking and a superb private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

The Water Gardens, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a secure development with concierge this two bedroom eighth floor flat has been recently renovated throughout and boasts a fantastic amount of living space with balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Hyde Park Square, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Moments from Hyde Park, this superb two bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern décor, wood floors, private patio and a sought-after location. Leasehold. Read more.

Albion Gate, Hyde Park Estate, W2

1295000 Recently sold

Set within a beautiful mansion block opposite Hyde Park, this superb two bedroom apartment offers elegant living space with stylish interiors and attractive wood floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Cambridge Square, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Combining contemporary interiors with spacious accommodation throughout this fabulous two bedroom flat benefits from a desirable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Linden Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautifully designed two bedroom raised ground floor flat offers an exquisite open-plan reception room, glamorous master bedroom and lovely mezzanine-level. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hyde Park Estate, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on a secluded street close to Marble Arch, this wonderful two bedroom apartment boasts generous living space, bright, fresh interiors and close proximity to a range of local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Queensborough Mews, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom mews house for sale

Tucked away in Bayswater, this two bedroom mews house boasts an impressive roof terrace and wonderful living space throughout and the property is close to numerous local shops and amenities. Freehold. Read more.

The Water Gardens, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

A fantastic two bedroom flat offering well proportioned living space and stylish interiors within a gated development with attractive communal areas. Leasehold. Read more.

Clanricarde Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom, lower ground floor flat offers beautifully presented, lateral living space with chic fixtures and fittings and a private patio area. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This contemporary two bedroom flat boasts stunning interiors throughout and benefits from superb views across to the iconic London Eye. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation with bright, stylish interiors with an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Gloucester Terrace, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an imposing white stucco fronted building this two bedroom flat offers a spacious reception room with space for dining, two good-sized bedrooms and situated in an ideal location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Leinster Gardens, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located moments from Queensway, this gorgeous two bedroom first floor flat offers a spacious reception room, modern kitchen and a large master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Park West, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure gated development in the Hyde Park Estate, this superb two bedroom apartment offers well proportioned and beautifully presented living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Marble Arch this fantastic two bedroom flat combines generous and well presented living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and is set within an imposing building with lift. Leasehold. Read more.

Queensway, Bayswater, W2

770000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom property is located on the first floor of a white-stucco fronted building and benefits from modern fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Spring Street, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Combining bright interiors with well proportioned rooms, this superb two bedroom flat boasts a highly desirable address close to a wealth of local amenities and just moments from the greenery of Hyde Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Craven Hill, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a secure building with communal garden and garage this two bedroom third floor flat provides a good amount of living space with Hyde Park moments away. Leasehold. Read more.

George Street, Marylebone, W1H

599995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Hyde Park Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located opposite Hyde Park this bright two bedroom flat offers ample living space with wood floors, patio and a great location close to Oxford Street and Marble Arch Underground Station. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. James James Barker1