Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 29 3 bedroom properties for sale in Hyde Park Estate, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hyde Park Estate, W2. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Hyde Park Estate, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

5995000 - 8750000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 3 bedroom houses for sale

Leinster Square offers a unique collection of three bedroom impressive houses located in a prestigious, middle of the square location. Leasehold. Read more.

North Row, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

An exceptional three bedroom flat situated on a much sought-after road in Mayfair offering outstanding interior living space with two balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Hyde Park Estate, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a stunning period property on a picturesque garden square, this superb three bedroom apartment has been beautifully presented to offer luxurious décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Leinster Square offers a premium selection of three bedroom luxury townhouses all boasting fantastic entertaining space with a private balcony and top of the range fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

These are three bedroom flats within The Bayswater Apartments: a brand new high end development within a Grade II listed mid-Victorian white stucco terrace on the edge of Hyde Park, W2. Leasehold. Read more.

Hyde Park Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Looking out over Hyde Park this stunning three bedroom apartment combines contemporary décor with beautiful period features throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

George Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

This beautifully presented three bedroom apartment boasts expansive living space throughout within an imposing mansion block with a desirable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Paddington Basin W2, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting superb interiors, this impressive three bedroom apartment arranged over two floors offers expansive living with luxury features throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

George Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a beautiful portered mansion block, this stunning three bedroom loft-style apartment provides a wealth of naturally bright living space with high ceilings and fresh modern décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Penthouse, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This newly refurbished penthouse is ultra luxurious with crushed velvet and bespoke high end finishes. Incorporating all the latest in smart home technology including 2 cinemas. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an imposing period property, this magnificent three bedroom split-level apartment offers elegant living and entertaining space finished to the highest specifications. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Moscow Road, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this truly unique three bedroom four floor house boasts a exceptional open-plan kitchen with space to dine, stunning private garden and large master bedroom. Freehold. Read more.

Praed Street, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom building for sale

Superbly located on Praed Street offering a wide range of amenities, cafes and transport links this fantastic freehold property consists of two one bedroom flats, one studio flat and a commercial unit. Freehold. Read more.

Moscow Road, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique three bedroom fifth floor flat boasts a stunning reception room with exceptional window, modern kitchen and three good sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Redan Place, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally situated moments from the amenities and transport links of Queensway, this bright and spacious three bedroom first floor flat boasts an expansive reception room, lovely extension and a well equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Hyde Park Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a prime location and set within an elegant period conversion overlooking Hyde Park, this stylish three bedroom duplex flat offers substantial living space with fresh, modern décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Hyde Park Estate, Westminster, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the lower ground floor of an elegant building, this beautifully presented three bedroom flat benefits from a superb location close to Hyde Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Linden Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in the heart of Notting Hill, this stunning, recently refurbished three bedroom flat offers generously proportioned living space, fantastic décor, three en suites and a patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Clifton Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on the ground floor of a portered building, this three bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to offer fresh, neutral interiors and enjoys a fantastic location. Leasehold. Read more.

Cabbell Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering a fantastic 1,622 sq ft of lateral living space, this stunning three bedroom apartment is set within a striking redbrick mansion block and has been beautifully refurbished. Leasehold. Read more.

The Water Gardens, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a gated development with attractive communal areas, this fantastic three bedroom apartment offers generous living space with lots of natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Maitland Court, Lancaster Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enjoying a fantastic position opposite the green, open space of Hyde Park, this bright and modern three bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation refurbished in an attractive, modern style. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Craven Terrace, Lancaster Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Bright and spacious throughout, this exceptional three bedroom ninth floor flat offers a stunning reception room, well equipped modern kitchen with space to dine and a wonderful communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Edgware Road, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Wonderfully positioned on the third floor of a well maintained block, this well proportioned three bedroom flat offers bright interiors and a great location close to Hyde Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Landward Court, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a superb portered building this fantastic three bedroom flat offers bright interiors combined with spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Cabbell Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring a superb 22' reception room, ideal for entertaining, this fantastic three bedroom two bathroom apartment offers generous living space with high ceilings. Leasehold. Read more.

Park West, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located close to a wide range of amenities this spacious three bedroom flat benefits from lift access and concierge services. Leasehold. Read more.

Edgware Road, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated upon the fifth floor of a secure building just north of Marble Arch, this fantastic three bedroom flat features well proportioned interiors and excellent location close to Hyde Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Park West, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located close to Hyde Park and an array of amenities, this superb three bedroom apartment offers bright and generously proportioned living space. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. James James Barker1