Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hyde Park Square, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Hyde Park Square, W2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Hyde Park Square, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sussex Gardens, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor of a beautiful period building, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation moments from Hyde Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Burwood Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive gated development arranged around communal water gardens, this great one bedroom flat offers generous living space with neutral interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Kendal Street, Connaught Village, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a fantastic location in the heart of peaceful Connaught Village, this ample one bedroom flat offers bright interiors and easy access to the beautiful surroundings of Hyde Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Marble Arch W2, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming and bright one bedroom flat is situated in a purpose-built development close to Hyde Park & Oxford Street and boasts plenty of storage space, wood floors and spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Bayswater, W2

600000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Park West, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a popular portered development close to Hyde Park and Oxford Street, this fantastic one-bedroom apartment has recently been refurbished to an excellent standard and offers a bright and airy living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Sussex Gardens, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This well proportioned one bedroom flat is located in an excellent development, boasting well proportioned interiors and close proximity to a range of amenities and parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

Park West, Hyde Park Estate, W2

535000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Edgware Road, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within Park West, a popular portered residential development, this fantastic one bedroom apartment has completely refurbished to offer stylish and modern living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Edgware Road, Hyde Park Estate, W2

499999 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Positioned upon the sixth floor of a popular building close to Marble Arch, this superb one bedroom flat offers well proportioned rooms, neutral interiors and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. James James Barker1