Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 17 2 bedroom properties to rent in Imperial Wharf, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Imperial Wharf, SW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Imperial Wharf, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally spacious and bright, two bedroom apartment situated in this prestigious harbour development right on the River Thames, with porter, secure underground parking and superb terrace with amazing views. Read more.

Imperial Wharf, Imperial Wharf, SW6

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a modern riverside development, this stylish two bedroom apartment offers well proportioned living space and en suite facilities. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally spacious and bright two bedroom apartment located in a prestigious harbour development right on the River Thames, with porter, secure underground parking and two superb balconies with amazing views. Read more.

Chelsea Creek, Imperial Wharf, SW6

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a prestigious new development, this stylish two bedroom third floor flat features open-plan living space with balcony and underground parking space. Read more.

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated moments from the River Thames and fashionable King's Road, this superb two bedroom flat features a contemporary interior with wood floors and a private balcony. Read more.

Townmead Road, Sands End, SW6

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in the prestigious Imperial Wharf development, this stunning two bedroom second floor flat (with lift) offers open-plan accommodation with balcony and parking space. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW10

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious and stylish two bedroom flat has been refurbished to an impeccable standard and boasts a private entrance, contemporary d├ęcor with a superb bay-fronted reception room and a charming patio. Read more.

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious two bedroom property is located within a sought-after riverside development which benefits from 24-hour porter and communal gym. Read more.

Imperial Wharf, Sands End, SW6

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a lovely reception room with doors leading to balcony, this great two bedroom third floor flat is situated moments from the Thames Path and the Harbour Club. Read more.

Watermans Quay, Sands End, SW6

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a full refurbishment throughout, this beautifully presented two bedroom flat is set within a modern development with a concierge and lift access. Read more.

Lensbury Avenue, Imperial Wharf, SW6

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A great two bedroom flat situated in the popular Imperial Wharf development and benefiting from a 24-hour porter, lift and communal gardens. Read more.

Harbour Reach, Imperial Wharf, SW6

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within the vibrant and prestigious Imperial Wharf riverside development, this fantastic two bedroom apartment provides spacious and contemporary accommodation. Read more.

Wandsworth Bridge Road, Fulham, SW6

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor of a period conversion, featuring a light and airy living space and an enviable location close to New King's Road and Eel Brook Common. Read more.

Rosebury Road, Sands End, SW6

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely two bedroom duplex flat has been refurbished throughout, offering stylish living space retaining many original features, a fantastic reception room and wood floors. Read more.

Edith Grove, Chelsea, SW10

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fantastic location close a picturesque stretch of the River Thames, this desirable two bedroom flat offers bright and spacious interiors with a charming private patio. Read more.

William Morris Way, Fulham, SW6

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented, two bedroom apartment with river views is situated on the fifth floor of a prestigious waterside development and offers spacious accommodation with two en suites and a balcony. Read more.

Edith Grove, Chelsea, SW10

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fantastic location close a picturesque stretch of the River Thames, this fabulous two bedroom flat offers a good-sized living and entertaining space with a charming private garden. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape