Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 3 bedroom properties to rent in Isle Of Dogs, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Isle Of Dogs, E14. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Isle Of Dogs, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

5000 per week (21667 pcm) £30,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

This stunning three bedroom apartment located on the thirty-eighth floor of the prestigious Pan Peninsula development offers an outstanding luxury living space with seven private balconies. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Landmark East Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment is desirably set on the 44th floor and offers light and contemporary living space with far-reaching, panoramic views. Read more.

Ability Place, Canary Wharf, E14

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located on the 18th floor of an exclusive development, this luxurious two bedroom penthouse flat offers ample living and entertaining space, impressive 180 degree views, three balconies and a communal gym. Read more.

Landons Close, Canary Wharf, E14

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom designer penthouse apartment boasting a high-specification and contemporary interior, beautiful views of the neighbouring marina and a private garage. Read more.

Boardwalk Place, Canary Wharf, E14

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment ideally located moments from Canary Wharf and boasting a contemporary interior with a sizeable terrace with marina views. Read more.

Boardwalk Place, Docklands, E14

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a fantastic location in an exclusive dock-side development moments from the heart of Canary Wharf, this luxurious three bedroom penthouse apartment offers two terraces and breathtaking views. Read more.

Raleana Road, Docklands, E14

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Superb three bedroom duplex flat situated on the top floor of a modern gated development with off-street parking. The property further benefits from views towards the River and 02 Arena. Read more.

Barnfield Place, Isle Of Dogs, E14

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

A stunning three bedroom town house superbly arranged over three floors, boasting a contemporary kitchen with dining space and double doors opening onto a generous secluded garden. Read more.

Alpha Grove, Isle Of Dogs, E14

520 per week (2254 pcm) £3,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Affording bright and neutral interiors, this good-sized three bedroom house offers ample living space over three floors and excellent storage. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape