Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 4 bedroom properties for sale in Isle Of Dogs, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Isle Of Dogs, E14. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Isle Of Dogs, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Napier Avenue, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented three storey four bedroom house situated in a stunning riverside location close to Canary Wharf featuring an en suite master bedroom, balcony, partial Thames views and a private rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Caledonian Wharf, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential estate, this charming four bedroom, terrace house benefits from a bright and spacious interior arranged over three floors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Isle of Dogs, Isle Of Dogs, E14

925000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

Pleasantly located near to the Thames within a charming gated development, this sizeable four bedroom house boasts open-plan living space with a private balcony that overlooks the quaint garden below. Leasehold. Read more.

Rainbow Avenue, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Situated on the peaceful Rainbow Avenue, this charming four bedroom, end of terrace house boasts a spacious interior well arranged over three floors. Freehold. Read more.

Barnfield Place, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This is an immaculately presented four bedroom house presented over four floors, boasting chic interiors, a secluded private garden and also a spacious room terrace on the third floor. Freehold. Read more.

Friars Mead, Docklands, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This charming four bedroom house is situated on a peaceful private estate and benefits from a bright and modern interior with an open-plan kitchen overlooking a large wraparound garden. Freehold. Read more.

Capstan Square, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a picturesque private square alongside the River Thames, this charming four bedroom town house boasts bright and spacious interiors well arranged over four floors. Freehold. Read more.

Willis House, Poplar, E14

500000 Recently sold

4 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious four bedroom apartment is set in an imposing block offering ample living space throughout including a sizeable reception room, four double bedrooms and a well-maintained kitchen with space to dine. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Thomas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Thomas Holmes1