Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 114 2 bedroom properties for sale in Islington, N1. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Islington, N1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Islington, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

White Horse Yard, Liverpool Road, Angel, N1

895000 - 1875000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This superb selection of two bedroom apartments offered in an enviable location boast superb open-plan living and entertaining space flooded with natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Britannia Building, Ebenezer Street, Old Street, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

A stunning two bedroom duplex flat situated within a popular development and boasting a roof terrace, high ceilings and fantastic communal facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is a marvellous two bedroom apartment in the desirable Canaletto Tower, boasting a spacious reception with stylish kitchen area and panoramic views. Leasehold. Read more.

Underwood Street, Shoreditch, N1

1399950 Recently sold

Ideally located moments from Old Street, this loft-style two bedroom flat boasts ample character with spacious living space, offering an open-plan kitchen, bright master bedroom and two bathrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Spencer Place, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located within a secure development in the heart of vibrant Islington this fabulous two bedroom apartment is presented in excellent condition throughout and provides spacious accommodation in a wonderful location. Leasehold. Read more.

Mortimer Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Enviably paced on a popular residential road in sought-after De Beauviour Town, this stylish two bedroom house offers a host of period features perfectly blended with contemporary fixtures and a stunning rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

St Paul Street, Angel, N1

1250000 - 1300000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom houses for sale

The St Pauls Road development offers unique two bedroom house which combine contemporary interiors with spacious accommodation throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Compton Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This elegant two bedroom period flat boasts a fantastic and highly sought-after location, while benefiting from stylish light-filled living and entertaining space and high ceilings throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

King's Cross, King's Cross, WC1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This premium split-level apartment is set on the ground and lower ground floor of St Pancras Place, a luxurious new development in the heart of King's Cross. Leasehold. Read more.

St John Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

This first floor two bedroom apartment offers generous living space combined with bespoke interiors and a highly sought-after location, finished to an excellent standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

City Road, Angel, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Centrally located and set on the ninth floor, this stunning two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and spacious reception room and open-plan kitchen complete with an en suite master bedroom and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

City Road, Angel, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Affording contemporary interiors with spacious accommodation throughout this fabulous two bedroom flat is set within a striking development. Leasehold. Read more.

Wenlock Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb two bedroom, mezzanine flat boasts exceptional living space in a converted warehouse, excellently situated moments from the heart of Angel Islington. Leasehold. Read more.

De Grussa House, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on a peaceful mews street this contemporary development features an exquisite collection of seven two bedroom apartments each designed to the highest of standards. Leasehold. Read more.

Cloudesley Road, Barnsbury, N1

1100000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of two bedroom penthouse apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Wakley Street, Angel, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning two bedroom penthouse perfectly placed and boasting luxurious interiors, spacious rooms and a large roof terrace benefiting from great views. Leasehold. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

1075000 Recently sold

Centrally located and set on the fourth floor, this stunning two bedroom apartment with parking boasts a bright and airy reception room and open-plan kitchen complete with an en suite master bedroom and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Claremont Square, Islington, N1

1049500 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Newington Green, Islington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a contemporary residential development this stunning two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with modern interiors, fantastic roof terrace and two secure off-street parking spaces. Leasehold. Read more.

Mildmay Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This beautifully presented two bedroom luxury flat is set within a stunning period conversion. It enjoys high-quality fixtures and fittings and stunning living and entertaining space as well as outside space. Leasehold. Read more.

Wilton Square, Islington, N1

995000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Pentonville Road, Islington, N1

975000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

An outstanding two bedroom apartment boasting stylish décor, spacious rooms, two balconies and benefiting from its location within a modern portered building moments from Upper Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Islington, N1

965000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within the prestigious and sought-after Canal Building this fabulous two bedroom live/work flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and benefits from an enviable location and stylish living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Shelburne Road, Holloway, N7

950000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Gifford Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A generous two bedroom flat situated in a desirable modern development moments from popular Caledonian Road and boasting stunning communal gardens and stylish living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Ebenezer Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering modern interiors and large rooms, this superb two bedroom live/work duplex flat is set in a modern development which offers a pretty communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Melody Lane, Highbury, N5

750000 - 925000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

The Melody Lane development consists of a outstanding collection of two stunning two bedroom apartments which have been beautifully designed throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Essex Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a secure development in the heart of Islington, this stylish two bedroom apartment provides modern accommodation in an enviable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Petherton Road, Highbury, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a lovely period conversion this stunning duplex flat offers bright contemporary interiors with a modern country feel and boasts a superb reception room with lovely bay window and a fantastic private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Hornsey Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts an impressive reception room, an open-plan kitchen and a modern finish throughout the apartment. Leasehold. Read more.

Gainsborough Studios, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in the prestigious Gainsborough Studios, this exceptionally well presented two bedroom luxury flat offers a stylish décor and stunning canal-side views, arranged over two floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Highbury Stadium Square, Islington, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom flat is ideally placed in a prestigious modern development sat on the impressive grounds of Arsenal's Highbury Stadium and boasts a large balcony with fabulous communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Owen Street, Angel, EC1V

850000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benyon Wharf, Haggerston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located beside Kingsland Basin, this contemporary two bedroom penthouse apartment arranged over two floors offers stunning views of the City together with a dedicated secure underground parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Cardozo Road, Islington, N7

849950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Hoxton Square, Hoxton, N1

845000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom third floor flat is set in the heart of Hoxton Square, offering a spacious reception room, modern open-plan kitchen and benefits from two private terraces. Leasehold. Read more.

Balfe Street, King's Cross, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This great two bedroom flat offers well proportioned interiors and neutral décor while being placed in the heart of the popular, dynamic and culturally diverse area of King's Cross. Leasehold. Read more.

Grosvenor Avenue, Islington, N5

835000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully stylish two bedroom property with high ceilings, a generous rear garden and an enviable location close to the amenities of Highbury & Islington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sotheby Road, Highbury, N5

830000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a pretty and sought-after road in Highbury, this delightful two bedroom flat offers sizeable and modern interiors with neutral décor throughout with a large well maintained garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Percy Circus, Finsbury, WC1X

810000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Basire Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the ground floor of a secure, modern development is this large two bedroom flat in excellent condition close to local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Elliotts Place, Angel, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Located in the heart of central Islington moments from popular Essex Road and cosmopolitan Upper Street this excellent two bedroom house offers ample bright living space with a fabulous roof terrace. Freehold. Read more.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a smart and modern two bedroom flat on the eleventh floor, enviably located just off City Road. Offered with wood-effect floors, a stylish fitted kitchen and double glazed windows all round. Leasehold. Read more.

Rufford Mews, King's Cross, N1

795000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Rufford Mews, King's Cross, N1

795000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Mildmay Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom duplex flat offers sleek and stylish interiors and modern fixtures and fittings throughout while being placed on a popular residential road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Balfe Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An exceptional two bedroom split-level period property, offering outstanding living and entertaining space flooded with natural light, enviably located on the doorstep to the amenities of King's Cross. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Coleman Fields, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat offering sleek and stylish designs with stunning views across London's impressive skyline and well proportioned, light and airy interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

City Road, Angel, EC1V

750000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This great two bedroom flat is set in a popular development close to the hustle and bustle of Upper Street and offers sleek, smart design and well proportioned interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Manor Gardens, Holloway, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding two bedroom flat is flooded with natural light and situated within a fabulous building with lift, porter, communal gym and garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Claremont Close, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Peacefully located within the fashionable area of Angel, this two bedroom modern flat is well presented and boasts an eat-in kitchen and close proximity to Upper Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of two bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Mercers Road, Tufnell Park, N19

735000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over two floors of a period conversion on a quiet residential road, this superb two bedroom duplex flat boasts spacious and immaculately presented interiors with stunning roof terrace and plentiful natural light. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Aubert Park, Islington, N5

725000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from Highbury Fields this superb two bedroom flat has wood floors and is in immaculate condition throughout with sunny reception room and double doors leading onto balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Holloway Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom apartment located within a fabulous modern development, offering well presented living and entertaining space with a charming communal courtyard and secure entry. Leasehold. Read more.

City Garden Row, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering a great opportunity, this spacious two bedroom maisonette boasts well proportioned rooms throughout with a terrace, balcony and large entrance hall. Leasehold. Read more.

Highbury Hill, Highbury and Islington, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom flat set within a beautiful period building located on the sought-after Highbury Hill benefiting from high-quality fixtures, ample storage space and charming communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Queensland Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a striking, contemporary, residential development, this two bedroom, fourth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors with generous living space and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Downham Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a modern building and enviably placed moments from transport links, this two bedroom property offers smart and modern fixtures and fittings and neutral décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Pump House Crescent, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the beautiful Kew Bridge Road over looking the river, This stunning two bedroom flat is incredibly stylish throughout, boasting a private balcony, 24-hour concierge, underground parking and communal gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Drayton Park, Highbury, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This luxurious two bedroom first floor flat is set within a popular modern development and boasts modern interiors with stylish entertaining space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Leonard Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

675000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor, this stylish two bedroom flat boasts a large open-plan reception room with a contemporary kitchen, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a sleek bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Gifford Street, Islington, N1

670000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom flat benefits from modern fixtures and fittings, neutral interiors throughout, two private balconies and a superb location close to a wide range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Pakeman Street, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within close proximity to a range of local amenities, schools and parks this beautifully presented, bright and airy two bedroom house boasts superb entertaining space and a private garden to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Chris Pullen Way, Holloway, N7

649995 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb two bedroom top floor flat set within a stunning contemporary development and boasts sleek and stylish interiors, a balcony and desired location close to both Camden and Angel. Leasehold. Read more.

Church Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a modern development which is moments away from the amenities of Essex Road, this smart two bedroom flat provides funky and bright accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Gainsborough Studios, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in the prestigious Gainsborough Studios, this exceptionally well presented two bedroom flat offers a stylish décor and a fantastic location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairmead Road, Tufnell Park, N19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This impressive two bedroom garden flat is set on the ground floor of a beautiful period conversion, offering a gorgeous bay-fronted reception room and brilliant fitted kitchen with ample space to dine. Leasehold. Read more.

Roseberry Place, Dalston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a popular modern development on Dalston Square, this amazing two bedroom second floor flat boasts beautifully presented, generous living space throughout and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Newington Green, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments away from a variety of local shops and amenities, this smart two bedroom flat benefits from a fantastic balcony with views across the London skyline. Leasehold. Read more.

Dalston Curve, Dalston, E8

625000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Tibberton Square, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright two bedroom flat in a period property benefits from modern interiors, well proportioned rooms, private outdoor space and a great location on Tibberton Square. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Northampton Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented, this bright and airy two bedroom flat offers smart interiors with communal gardens and a sought-after location moments from Essex Road and Highbury & Islington stations. Leasehold. Read more.

Englefield Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the De Beauvoir Conservation Area, this stylish two bedroom period conversion is beautifully presented and boasts a high-quality finish with a versatile front garden/parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

St Peters Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering a private balcony, a kitchen with washing machine/tumble dryer, and presented in excellent condition throughout, this lovely two bedroom duplex further benefits from its superb location. Leasehold. Read more.

Tabley Road, Tufnell Park, N7

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Middleton Grove, Islington, N7

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautifully refurbished two bedroom flat provides stylish living space with contemporary kitchen featuring breakfast bar, spacious reception room with dining space and a fantastic rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Hackney Road, Shoreditch, E2

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A spacious two bedroom third floor flat found moments from Columbia Road and Hoxton further presenting a stylish living space finished to a high standard and set within a secure modern development. Leasehold. Read more.

Dunford Road, Holloway, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This substantial two bedroom, ground floor flat benefits from spacious accommodation throughout, private rear garden and a host of original period features. Leasehold. Read more.

Ashwin Street, Dalston, E8

585000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing two bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor of a brand new development boasting spacious interiors throughout, lovely private terrace and an excellent Dalston location. Leasehold. Read more.

York Way, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Affording a fantastic location moments from King's Cross St Pancras, this stunning two bedroom apartment combines a unique design and a stunning finish, creating a sophisticated atmosphere throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Balls Pond Road, Islington, N1

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Gillett Place, Dalston, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Peacefully located in the heart of fashionable Dalston this fantastic two bedroom flat offers modern and generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Enfield Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom flat set within a secure development while boasting neutral décor, stylish interiors and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

Sturmer Way, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the amenities of Holloway, this spacious two bedroom duplex property offers two balconies and a generous reception room with space to dine and entertain. Leasehold. Read more.

Benwell Road, Holloway, N7

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Tollington Way, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This brilliant two bedroom apartment boasts a fantastic reception room flooded with natural light, with a great modern kitchen and sleek bathroom, and further benefits from good storage space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St John's Estate, Shoreditch, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

A well proportioned two bedroom ground floor flat found moments from vibrant Hoxton Square and Upper Street, offering excellent location, own patio garden, ample storage and newly refurbished bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Mountgrove Road, Islington, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring a lovely reception room with Amtico wood floors and open-plan kitchen, this fantastic two bedroom flat is well located on the edge of Highbury, within easy access of Clissold Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Blackstock Road, Highbury, N4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and contemporary living space in a great location this stylish two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with modern fixtures throughout in a period property with a private entrance. Leasehold. Read more.

Cardigan Walk, Islington, N1

515000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a private patio garden and great location in the heart of Islington, this two bedroom duplex maisonette is presented in beautiful condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Emily Street, Canning Town, E16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout this stunning two bedroom apartment combines contemporary décor with high-specification fixtures and offers a wonderful private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Milton Grove, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom spilt-level flat has been well presented throughout to offer bright interiors with generous living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Clissold Crescent, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the green space of Clissold Park this fantastic two bedroom flat offers well presented décor with generous living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Canonbury Road, Islington, N1

499995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Hartham Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented two bedroom flat, arranged on the ground floor, benefiting from good-sized rooms throughout with a private patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Camden Park Road, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a purpose-built block, this charming two bedroom second floor flat boasting ample accommodation offers a separate kitchen, lift access and communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Carnoustie Drive, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Found within a purpose-built block, this well proportioned two bedroom flat offers well presented accommodation with spacious rooms and private garden, while easy access is provided into central London and the City. Leasehold. Read more.

There are 14 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

2 bedroom properties (114)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Alex and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Alex Leigh1