Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 33 3 bedroom properties for sale in Islington, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Islington, N1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Islington, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Nova Building, Victoria, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on the seventh floor of an outstanding new development in the heart of Victoria this luxurious three bedroom apartment offers views to the east and access to a residents cinema. Leasehold. Read more.

York Way, Camden, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set in the heart of Camden Town this beautiful split-level three bedroom apartment offers an incredible living space with stunning interior finish and design as well as benefiting from two superb terraces. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Southgate Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Elegantly arranged over two floors, this stunning three/four bedroom house enjoys spacious interiors, bathed in an abundance of natural light and boasts double glazed sash windows and period features throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Melody Lane, Highbury, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

The Melody Lane development consists of a outstanding collection of three stunning bedroom houses which have been beautifully designed throughout. Freehold. Read more.

De Beauvoir Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

1350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

St Philips Way, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This stunning three bedroom period property boasts fantastic living and entertaining space with a private patio garden and an excellent location moments from amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Northdown Street, King's Cross, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This is a fantastically presented house that boasts thoughtfully designed interiors. A generously sized reception room extends out to a secluded private garden with access to a stunning communal garden. Freehold. Read more.

Stonefield Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This well proportioned three bedroom property is located on the lower ground and raised ground floors of a period conversion in a desirable area, featuring a charming rear garden and ample storage space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Calabria Road, Islington, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

This exceptional three bedroom duplex flat is ideally placed on a sought-after tree-lined street in the heart of Islington, benefiting from well proportioned living space with a host of period feature throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Albion Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous three bedroom house features beautiful period features throughout combined with stylish interiors and benefits from an excellent location. Freehold. Read more.

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of three bedroom penthouse apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Petherton Road, Islington, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Recently refurbished to a good standard throughout this bright three bedroom duplex flat benefits from a great location close to Clissold Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Cropley Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

A wonderfully bright and well presented three bedroom, three storey period property, ideally positioned moments from the canal, boasting superb living and entertaining space and a fantastic patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of three bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Petherton Road, Islington, N5

880000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Hemingford Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Featuring generous living and entertaining space, this charming three bedroom split-level property is enviably located in the Barnsbury Conservation Area and boasts stylish living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Cowper Road, Stoke Newington, N16

800000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Clock View Crescent, Islington, N7

775000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Newington Green, Stoke Newington, N16

699995 Recently sold

This attractive three bedroom maisonette arranged over two floors offers period features along with high ceilings throughout, and benefits from a large private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Arundel Grove, Dalston, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom house offers spacious accommodation with bright, stylish interiors throughout, benefiting from a lovely rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Upper Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a fantastic location just off Upper Street, this first floor flat provides great living space throughout and benefits from three generously sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Britannia Row, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located moments from the variety of amenities in Angel, this delightful three bedroom flat offers bright accommodation with stylish fixtures and fittings and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Lydford Close, Stoke Newington, N16

600000 Recently sold

Benefiting from an excellent location this fantastic three bedroom maisonette features bright and well presented interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Weymouth Terrace, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally positioned and arranged over two floors, this well presented three bedroom flat has a bright and neutral interior with modern fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

St Lukes Estate, Clerkenwell, EC1V

575000 Recently sold

Situated moments from the fashionable bars, coffee houses and restaurants of Clerkenwell and Shoreditch this well maintained three bedroom duplex flat boasts gorgeous wood floors, an eat-in kitchen and a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingsland Road, Hoxton, E2

565000 Recently sold

Situated just a short distance from trendy Shoreditch, this spacious three bedroom, three storey maisonette enjoys a wealth of generous living space with an eat-in kitchen and a private roof terrace to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Purcell Street, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within the Hoxton area only a short distance from a fabulous selection of bars, restaurants and fashion boutiques, this spacious three bedroom duplex flat also offers an eat-in kitchen and balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Mayville Estate, Mildmay, N16

550000 Recently sold

This fantastic three bedroom maisonette is arranged over two floors and benefits from an excellent location close to a wide range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Radnor Street, Old Street, EC1V

539950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This third floor, three storey flat offers generous living space combined with excellent refurbishment potential in a highly sought-after location. Leasehold. Read more.

Gulland Walk, Canonbury, N1

535000 Recently sold

Set in the sought-after area of Canonbury, this three bedroom maisonette is arranged over three floors offering spacious interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Hobbs Place, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enjoying quiet location with the views over Shoreditch Park and moments from the vibrant Hoxton Square and Old Street, this is a substantial three bedroom second floor duplex flat boasting well proportioned interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Colville Estate, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the pretty Regents Canal and Haggerston station, this spacious three bedroom flat boasts bright reception room, private balcony and three generously sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Crossway, Stoke Newington, N16

465000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. David David Busson1