Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 22 3 bedroom properties to rent in Islington, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Islington, N1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Islington, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

York Way, St Pancras, N1C

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of a superb developement is this gorgeous and brand new three bedroom flat which offers stunning open-plan living, balcony, incredible en suite and bathroom and beautifully finished throughout. Read more.

Gifford Street, Islington, N1

915 per week (3965 pcm) £5,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A simply stunning three bedroom house boasting many attractive features and exceptional entertaining space, this stylish property boasts a double reception room, a pretty balcony and private garden. Read more.

Lidfield Road, Stoke Newington, N16

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This fabulous three bedroom house combines beautiful period features with stylish décor throughout and benefits from an excellent location on a residential road. Read more.

Wenlock Road, Wenlock Basin, N1

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom flat boasting sleek designs, well proportioned rooms, ample storage space, private balcony and terrace placed in a fantastic location on Wenlock Road. Read more.

Beechwood Road, Dalston, E8

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A brand new three bedroom apartment situated on the tenth floor of a modern development with gym, roof terrace and 24h concierge boasting high-specification finishes throughout and a balcony with far-reaching views. Read more.

Chatterton Road, Finsbury Park, N4

775 per week (3359 pcm) £4,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Located on a quiet residential street this superb three bedroom house is presented in immaculate condition throughout with stylish interior and benefits from a stunning rear garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Quick Street, Angel, N1

765 per week (3315 pcm) £4,590 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Arranged over four delightful floors, this fantastic two bedroom house with study offers a sought-after location on a tranquil and popular residential street and boasts original features and with modern designs. Read more.

Pellerin Road, Stoke Newington, N16

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Situated on a tranquil residential road in Stoke Newington, this stylish three bedroom house enjoys well presented accommodation and a pretty rear garden. Read more.

City Road, Old Street, EC1V

730 per week (3164 pcm) £4,380 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Close to the fashionable restaurants, art galleries and bars of Shoreditch, this impressive two bedroom split-level flat is set in a stunning converted Mission hall with porterage moments from Old Street Station. Read more.

Owen Street, Angel, EC1V

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stylish living and a sought-after location, this stunning three bedroom flat boasts a large roof terrace and communal gardens, while being set moments from popular Upper Street. Read more.

Mintern Street, Hoxton, N1

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This gorgeous and generously proportioned three bedroom flat is set within a recently completed development moments from the pretty green open spaces of Shoreditch Park. Read more.

The Vibe, Dalston, Dalston, E8

692.31 per week (3000 pcm) £4,154 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

A brand new three bedroom apartment situated on the fifth floor of a modern development with gym, roof terrace and 24h concierge boasting high-specification finishes throughout and a balcony with excellent views. Read more.

Wilton Square, De Beauvoir Town, N1

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Offering a tranquil location on a quiet square this charming three bedroom house is beautifully presented and features a lovely paved garden. Read more.

Offord Road, Barnsbury, N1

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a sought-after location, this first floor three bedroom lateral flat provides well proportioned accommodation having been refurbished to a high standard throughout. Read more.

Stavordale Road, Highbury, N5

630 per week (2730 pcm) £3,780 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Fabulously situated moments from the new Arsenal Stadium, this bright and airy three bedroom property enjoys spacious living and entertaining space with a charming rear garden. Read more.

Time Square, Hackney, E8

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a delightful and secure development, this bright three bedroom apartment benefits from access to a communal gym. Read more.

Mountgrove Road, Highbury, N5

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

A fantastic three bedroom house offering two floors of light and airy well proportioned rooms while boasting a great location in Highbury. Read more.

Hobbs Place, Hoxton, N1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

Enjoying quiet location with the views over Shoreditch Park and moments from the vibrant Hoxton Square and Old Street, this is a substantial three bedroom second floor duplex flat boasting well proportioned interior. Read more.

Manor Gardens, Islington, N7

535 per week (2319 pcm) £3,210 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a secure development this lovely three bedroom apartment is presented in excellent condition throughout and benefits from secure off-street parking set within the development. Read more.

Southgate Road, Islington, N1

515 per week (2232 pcm) £3,090 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous third floor, three bedroom flat is well located on Southgate Road and offers recently refurbished living and entertaining space flooded with natural light. Read more.

Tyndale Mansions, Islington, N1

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally placed on Upper Street, this excellent three bedroom flat offers well proportioned rooms and neutral décor throughout with light-filled rooms and ample storage space. Read more.

Warlters Road, Islington, N7

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This excellent two bedroom house with additional study is perfectly placed moments from the excellent selection of local amenities on Holloway Road and offers well proportioned interiors and light and airy living space. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape