Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 11 4 bedroom properties to rent in Islington, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Islington, N1. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in Islington, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Englefield Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

1450 per week (6284 pcm) £8,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Offering a desirable location, this superb four bedroom house boasts original features, high ceilings throughout, an impressive 77' rear garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Canonbury Square, Canonbury, N1

1300 per week (5634 pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Perfectly placed in a highly sought-after area on pretty residential square this delightful four bedroom Grade II listed house offers high ceilings, original features and large living and entertaining space. Read more.

Burgh Street, Angel, N1

1300 per week (5634 pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A stunning four bedroom, recently completed house set over four light and airy floors and benefiting from a envied residential road. Read more.

Hungerford Road, Hillmarton Conservation Area, N7

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring spacious and versatile accommodation, this exceptional four bedroom house boasts an expansive reception room, a charming secluded garden and ideal location in the Hillmarton Conservation Area. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Islington, N1

1095 per week (4745 pcm) £6,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic four bedroom town house offers bright and airy interiors with a contemporary finish, complete with a secluded private garden and roof terrace. Read more.

St Paul St, Islington, N1

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

An outstanding four bedroom luxurious property arranged over four stylish floors, boasting stylish living and entertaining space and a charming private terrace and patio. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Islington, N1

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic four bedroom apartment offers bright and airy interiors with a contemporary finish, complete with a secluded private garden and useful cellar. Read more.

Kings Cross Road, King's Cross, WC1X

920 per week (3987 pcm) £5,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This is a unique and immaculately presented four bedroom town house distributed over four floors, boasting a large eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances and a courtyard. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Gifford Street, Islington, N1

915 per week (3965 pcm) £5,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A simply stunning three bedroom house boasting many attractive features and exceptional entertaining space, this stylish property boasts a double reception room, a pretty balcony and private garden. Read more.

Barnsbury Square, Barnsbury, N1

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This outstanding property offers light and contemporary living space with a bright reception room, kitchen and modern bathroom, ideally located in the sought-after Barnsbury Square and within moments of Upper Street. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Tottenham Road, Islington, N1

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Providing spacious accommodation arranged over three floors, this four bedroom house with paved garden offers a good location on a popular residential street. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape