Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 5 bedroom properties for sale in Islington, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Islington, N1. You can also save any of these 5 bedroom properties for sale in Islington, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Thornhill Crescent, Angel, N1

2999950 Recently sold

5 bedroom house for sale

An exceptionally large five bedroom house located on a picturesque and sought-after Square adjoining Barnsbury Wood. boasting well proportioned living and entertaining space and original features. Freehold. Read more.

Rheidol Terrace, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Located in the heart of vibrant Islington, this spacious five bedroom period house provides stylish accommodation throughout and features a private rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Lorenzo Street, King's Cross, WC1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom building for sale

Providing a superb investment opportunity, this wonderful building is situated in the heart of King's Cross and affords five fantastic studio flats with bright and modern interiors. Freehold. Read more.

Hartham Road, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A magnificent five bedroom Victorian terrace in a quiet leafy conservation area with spacious living and entertaining space and a fabulous mature south-facing rear garden with luxury gym and sauna. Freehold. Read more.

Mayfield Road, London Fields, E8

1795000 Recently sold

5 bedroom house for sale

A wonderful five bedroom house arranged over four floors boasting bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout, unique quirky features with two lovely roof terraces and patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Marquis Road, Camden, NW1

1675000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Carysfort Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Located moments from Clissold Park this fabulous five bedroom house combines spacious accommodation with bright, well presented interiors throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Milton Garden, Stoke Newington, N16

500000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm David and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. David Busson1