Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 18 2 bedroom properties for sale in Kennington, SE11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kennington, SE11. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Kennington, SE11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Oswalds Place, Vauxhall, Vauxhall, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This impressive property offers tranquillity and elegance in a unique space within a historic Grade II listed Victorian school conversion. Benefits include impressive 17" ceilings, off-street parking, communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Parliament View Apartments, Albert Embankment, Westminster, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set in a stunning riverside development with underground parking and concierge this stylish two bedroom apartment boasts superb views over Westminster and the Houses of Parliament with fantastic floor-to-ceiling windows. Leasehold. Read more.

The Strata, Elephant and Castle, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse for sale

A stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment set on the 38th floor of the sought-after Strata development, affording outstanding views of West London, including the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye. Leasehold. Read more.

St Marys Gardens, Kennington, Kennington, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This charming two bedroom listed house was built in 1837 and boasts lots of character with period features and a wonderful private garden. The property is ideally located on a sought-after Georgian Square. Freehold. Read more.

The Strata, Elephant and Castle, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in a sought-after development and set on the 41st floor, this outstanding two bedroom penthouse boasts floor-to-ceiling windows with fabulous views over the city and a spacious open-plan reception room/kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Albert Embankment, Vauxhall, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in a fabulous riverside development with concierge this impressive two bedroom apartment offers contemporary living space with a stylish open-plan reception room as well as private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Salamanca Square, Kennington, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the ninth floor of an outstanding development with lift, porter and underground parking, and boasts a private balcony with views over St Pauls. Leasehold. Read more.

Wincott Street,, Kennington, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over two floors of a charming, gated development this stylish two bedroom apartment is presented in outstanding condition and boasts a private balcony in the heart of Kennington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Oval Mansions, Oval, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding penthouse apartment is arranged over two floors of a charming period building and offers a private balcony and access to a communal roof terrace with exclusive views over the Oval Cricket Ground. Leasehold. Read more.

Aragon Court, Kennington, Kennington, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this immaculately presented two bedroom apartment boasts stylish interiors with two bathrooms and a fantastic private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Gibson Road, Kennington, Kennington, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious two double bedroom apartment is on the third floor of the award-winning Baylis Old School development, boasting an open-plan reception with space to dine and wonderful views from the private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Palm House, Vauxhall, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic new development of modern one, two and three bedroom apartments, boasting bright and stunning reception rooms with fully integrated open-plan kitchens. Leasehold. Read more.

Steedman Street, Elephant and Castle, SE17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including an expansive open-plan reception room with balcony, a modern kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Elliotts Row, Elephant and Castle, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A charming two bedroom flat bursting with character with wood floors and a pretty communal walled garden. An incredible zone 1 location 20 mins walk from Westminster and Borough Market and 3 mins to public transport. Leasehold. Read more.

Camberwell Road, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom apartment benefits from a uniquely arranged, split-level layout as well as a bright and spacious interior throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Vauxhall Street, Vauxhall, Vauxhall, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the top floor (with lift), this light two bedroom apartment has been well arranged and offers secure accommodation close to many local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Tyers Street, Vauxhall, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom third floor flat, is set within a purpose-built development and comprises well proportioned accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

John Ruskin Street, Camberwell, SE5

395000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This attractive two bedroom second floor flat is set within a secure purpose-build development and boasts bright and spacious accommodation with great open-plan living area and double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Dominic and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Dominic Butler1