Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 3 bedroom properties for sale in Kennington, SE11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kennington, SE11. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Kennington, SE11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Corniche, Kennington, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

This exclusive address on the south side of the River Thames offers a stunning living space designed by Foster and Partners with a unique flow of balconies that boasts panoramic views of the Houses of Parliament. Leasehold. Read more.

Walcot Square, Kennington, Kennington, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom, mid-terrace house offers elegance and a superb amount of storage with a private garden and a generous basement. Freehold. Read more.

Dolland Street, Kennington, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

This stunning three bedroom apartment is set within a striking warehouse conversion and offers unique and spacious accommodation flooded with natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Lorrimore Square, Kennington, SE17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This three bedroom flat, set on the ground floor boasts a large reception room with space to dine, a separate kitchen opening onto delightful patio and three generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Kirwyn Way, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Generously proportioned throughout, this smartly presented three bedroom split-level flat is set moments from Burgess and Kennington Parks offering spacious entertaining accommodation and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Arnold House, Kennington, SE17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this three bedroom flat boasts well arranged accommodation including a lovely reception room, a smart separate kitchen and three double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Penrose Street, Kennington, SE17

450000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the sixth floor, this three bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room, a smart kitchen and two balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

John Ruskin Street, Camberwell, SE5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

A charming three bedroom split-level flat, ideally located in Camberwell, offering a fantastic range of amenities and nearby Underground Stations. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Dominic Dominic Butler1