Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties to rent in Kensal Green, NW10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kensal Green, NW10. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Kensal Green, NW10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chevening Road, Queen's Park, NW6

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the ground floor of a modern development with a private patio area, this well proportioned one bedroom flat benefits from contemporary, open-plan living space. Read more.

Chevening Road, Queen's Park, NW6

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor of a period conversion in a great location close to Queen's Park and amenities, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts well presented and bright interiors with a modern finish. Read more.

St Laurence Close, Queen's Park, NW6

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This well presented one bedroom first floor flat boasts a superb location opposite Queen's Park and offers a spacious reception room leading to a charming private balcony. Read more.

Harrow Road, Kensal Green, NW10

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an excellent location close to amenities and transport links, this characterful one bedroom, first floor flat benefits from generously proportioned living space with wood floors and sash windows. Read more.

Harrow Road, Kensal Green, NW10

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A smart one bedroom ground floor flat, well presented throughout and set within a popular modern development close to a variety of excellent local amenities. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape