Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 17 2 bedroom properties for sale in Kensal Town, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kensal Town, NW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Kensal Town, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fermoy Road, Maida Vale, W9

850000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive period conversion, this superb two bedroom duplex flat offers exceptional living space with a fabulous open-plan reception room, large master bedroom with plenty of storage and a modern kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

West Row, North Kensington, W10

795000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

West Row, Ladbroke Grove, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts a wonderful private balcony while being ideally situated in a modern development with lift and concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Fernhead Road, Maida Hill, W9

695000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented and stylish two bedroom flat with a private garden, benefiting from an excellent location on a peaceful residential road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bravington Road, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor of a period conversion, this stunning two bedroom apartment features bright, modern interiors and a sizeable private garden at the rear. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ashmore Road, Maida Hill, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and airy two bedroom maisonette offering generous, well arranged living space, ideally located moments from local shops, amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Fernhead Road, Maida Hill, W9

600000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a lovely period conversion this fabulous two bedroom flat offers generous living space with well presented, bright interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bartholomew House, Southern Row, North Kensington, W10

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Stylishly presented and set on the third floor, this two bedroom flat features a fantastic reception room with a sleek modern kitchen and a convenient setting moments from amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Ashmore Road, Maida Hill, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This well proportioned two bedroom flat offers stylish contemporary living space set on the second floor of a period conversion close to Queen's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Harrow Road, Maida Hill, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a secure development boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and a wonderful private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Fermoy Road, Westbourne Park, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented to a high standard throughout, this stunning two bedroom first floor flat boasts contemporary interiors and good-sized rooms, situated on a quiet residential road close to Harrow Road and Notting Hill. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Third Avenue, Queen's Park, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This well proportioned and bright two bedroom flat is located on a tree-lined residential road and features well presented and sizeable rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Great Western Road, Westbourne Park, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated on the lower ground floor this spacious two bedroom flat offers a wonderful semi-open plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen, large master bedroom and a lovely private patio area. Leasehold. Read more.

Fernhead Road, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A smart two bedroom, second floor flat, presented to a fabulous standard throughout and found in a wonderful location close to local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Kilburn Lane, Queen's Park, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two bedroom flat combines generous living space with modern interiors throughout and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Harrow Road, Maida Vale, W9

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom second floor flat boasts a wonderful semi-open plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and an expansive master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Albert Road, Queen's Park, NW6

400000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Affording well presented interiors, a new modern kitchen and wood floors throughout, this stylish two bedroom sixth floor flat boasts a fantastic location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Miriame and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Miriame Oussellam1