Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 12 2 bedroom properties for sale in Kensal Town, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kensal Town, NW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Kensal Town, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Southern Row, Ladbroke Grove, W10

825000 - 1500000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Offering a collection of unique two bedroom apartments, Southern Row has been expertly finished to include a lift and top of the range fixtures and fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

West Row, North Kensington, W10

795000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a well presented modern development, this stylish two bedroom fourth floor apartment boasts a generous living space as well as two good sized balconies and is finished to an exceptional standard. Leasehold. Read more.

West Row, Ladbroke Grove, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts a wonderful private balcony while being ideally situated in a modern development with lift and concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Fernhead Road, Maida Hill, W9

695000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented and stylish two bedroom flat with a private garden, benefiting from an excellent location on a peaceful residential road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ashmore Road, Maida Hill, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and airy two bedroom maisonette offering generous, well arranged living space, ideally located moments from local shops, amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Fernhead Road, Maida Hill, W9

600000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a lovely period conversion this fabulous two bedroom flat offers generous living space with well presented, bright interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bartholomew House, Southern Row, North Kensington, W10

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Stylishly presented and set on the third floor, this two bedroom flat features a fantastic reception room with a sleek modern kitchen and a convenient setting moments from amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Ashmore Road, Maida Hill, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This well proportioned two bedroom flat offers stylish contemporary living space set on the second floor of a period conversion close to Queen's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Third Avenue, Queen's Park, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This well proportioned and bright two bedroom flat is located on a tree-lined residential road and features well presented and sizeable rooms throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Fernhead Road, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A smart two bedroom, second floor flat, presented to a fabulous standard throughout and found in a wonderful location close to local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Kilburn Lane, Queen's Park, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two bedroom flat combines generous living space with modern interiors throughout and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Harrow Road, Maida Vale, W9

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom second floor flat boasts a wonderful semi-open plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and an expansive master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. David David Roberts1