Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties to rent in Kensal Town, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kensal Town, NW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Kensal Town, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Harrow Road, Maida Hill, W9

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A brand new two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a modern development featuring a high-specification finish throughout, and an excellent Maida Hill location. Read more.

Harrow Road, Maida Hill, W9

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A brand new two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a modern development featuring a high-specification finish throughout, and an excellent Maida Hill location. Read more.

Hormead Road, Westbourne Park, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Boasting stunning décor and a private courtyard, this fantastic two bedroom house benefits from bright well proportioned living space with ample storage. Read more.

Bravington Road, Maida Vale, W9

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor of a period conversion, this stunning two bedroom apartment features bright, modern interiors and a sizeable private garden at the rear. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Great Western Road, Maida Vale, W9

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully located for the transport links on offer in Westbourne Park, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a generously proportioned living space and charming neutral décor. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape