Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 49 3 bedroom properties for sale in Kensington, W8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kensington, W8. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Kensington, W8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Harrington Road, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

This rare three bedroom penthouse apartment in a sought-after central location benefits from superb living space with a unique contemporary design, a wonderfully bright dual-aspect reception room and a roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Princes Gate, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

2050 sq ft lateral penthouse outstanding three bedroom benefits from a rare view over the rolling lawns of Hyde Park and is set on the seventh floor of a premium, portered building with stunning communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holland Park, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on this highly sought-after road in fashionable Holland Park, this spectacular three bedroom apartment is arranged within a stunning 19th century Italianate Villa and has refurbished to the highest standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting state-of-the-art fittings, this outstanding and simply breathtaking two bedroom apartment offers bright and substantial living space draped in stylish décor, with amazing attention to detail in every room. Leasehold. Read more.

Earls Court Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering a wonderful location for transport links, this simply gorgeous three bedroom freehold house is arranged over four floors and offers a stunning garden, off-street parking and a high standard of interior décor. Freehold. Read more.

Roland Mansions, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding lateral, three bedroom apartment is set on the first floor and boasts an exceptionally light, south-facing reception beautifully paired with reclaimed French Oak flooring throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Colbeck Mews, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over five spacious floors, this wonderfully remodelled three bedroom mews house offers a high-specification finish, master suite and ample storage. Freehold. Read more.

Palace Gate, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

An outstanding three bedroom apartment arranged over the ground and lower ground floors of this imposing Stucco-fronted building, providing a terrace and a courtyard, two large reception rooms and two en suite bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Colbeck Mews, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over six spacious floors, this impressive three bedroom mews house is set down a pretty, quiet mews offering easy access to Gloucester Road and Kensington. Freehold. Read more.

Stafford Terrace, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Offering a superb location on the prestigious Stafford Terrace this charming three bedroom flat is well presented over two floors, boasting stunning décor and a beautiful garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Napier Place, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom mews house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique three bedroom fourth floor mews house boasts a stunning reception room, exquisite modern kitchen with space to dine and a lovely master bedroom. Freehold. Read more.

Nevern Square, Earls Court, Earls Court, SW5

2550000 Recently sold

Wonderfully presented throughout, this incredibly generous three bedroom penthouse apartment boasts an amazing reception room with adjoining dining room, stunning finish and beautiful roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Close, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within an exclusive portered building in an attractive Holland Park location, this amazing three bedroom flat also boasts a master bedroom with en suite, media room and a single garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Coleherne Court, Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

2395000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Stanhope Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the third and fourth floor of a handsome period conversion, this stylish three bedroom, duplex apartment offers contemporary accommodation along a sought-after Sough Kensington Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Courtfield Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

A fabulous three bedroom lower ground floor flat benefiting from beautifully refurbished living space finished to the highest quality, a gorgeous patio garden and a superb location in this stunning garden square. Leasehold. Read more.

Gledhow Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

An amazing two bedroom flat with an incredibly spacious south-facing reception room and gorgeous bathroom with roll top bath, situated in one of South Kensington's most desirable addresses. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This striking three bedroom flat, offers well proportioned accommodation with bright and spacious rooms and a superb location in the sought-after and prestigious South Kensington area. Leasehold. Read more.

Royal Crescent Mews, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Boasting a sleek, contemporary finish with state-of-the-art fittings this amazing three bedroom mews house boasts an impressive reception room with dining space, open-plan kitchen and stunning master en suite. Freehold. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in this secluded road moments from trendy Fulham Road, this is an amazing and light three bedroom maisonette boasting neutral décor, spacious rooms, modern fittings and fixtures and a lovely roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Earls Court Square, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the third floor with lift and boasting an impressive amount of entertaining space, this stylish three bedroom flat with impressive, contemporary décor, enjoys high ceilings and pretty views over a garden square. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Crompton Court, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

The property has been refurbished while on the market, including newly fitted, triple glazed windows and benefits from a substantial reception room with bay windows and is located in a prime location on Brompton Cross. Leasehold. Read more.

Sinclair Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment, this luxurious three bedroom flat is well arranged over two floors within an attractive period conversion and offers contemporary décor with spacious interiors throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cranley Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an impressive lateral space, this stylish three bedroom luxury apartment offers airy interiors with a private courtyard, a separate dining room and generous kitchen in the heart of South Kensington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic refurbished two bedroom split-level apartment offers an expanse of space with a feature eat-in kitchen and a split-level garden with garden room. Freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This spectacular three bedroom apartment is presented to high standard with stunning interiors boasting large reception room, smart designer kitchen and stunning roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a beautiful period conversion on a highly sought-after residential road, this simply stunning three bedroom duplex flat features stylish, open-plan accommodation an en suite and a wonderful roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

1750000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious three bedroom apartment boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, wonderful master bedroom with en suite and a unique winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Marloes Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an outstanding roof terrace and immaculately presented interiors, this stylish three bedroom luxury apartment is arranged over the third and fourth floor of an attractive period conversion. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is a recently refurbished three bedroom maisonette featuring bright and contemporary accommodation with en suite facilities, amazing reception room with balcony and lots of useful storage space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Queens Gate Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1595000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Cornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in this stunning period mansion building, this fabulous three bedroom flat benefits from generous accommodation with contemporary décor, plenty of useful storage space and a private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Nevern Square, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxurious three bedroom apartment with own front door boasts a fantastic entertaining space with elegant décor throughout, a stylish fitted kitchen, en suite master suite and private courtyard. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Pembroke Road, Earls Court, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

A bright and beautifully presented three bedroom flat with porter, boasting a spacious and neutrally decorated interior with stunning wood floors, en suite facilities, lots of storage and gorgeous communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Redcliffe Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

1495000 Recently sold

This spacious three bedroom flat is arranged over three floors and comprises beautifully decorated accomadation with two private balconies. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

This gorgeous and well presented tthree bedroom flat offers elegant décor, modern fittings, high ceilings, spacious rooms and a bright and airy reception room. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Princes Gate, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Moments from major museums, art galleries and the green spaces of Hyde Park, this is a light and spacious three bedroom flat with plenty of useful storage space and one en suite bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

A beautifully presented duplex flat benefiting from a stylish interior boasting bright rooms with high ceilings, en suite facilities, a mature south-facing garden and plenty of useful storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Stanhope Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1300000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1250000 Recently sold

Boasting wonderful proportions and a stylish interior, this superb three bedroom split-level flat offers immaculately presented accommodation including a fabulous south-west facing reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Rugby Mansions, West Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

This impressive three bedroom apartment boasts a large reception room, a kitchen with space to dine and a master bedroom with en suite bathroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Gratton Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting striking interiors and décor, this stunning three bedroom maisonette features stylish accommodation and a state-of-the-art designer kitchen located on Gratton Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Bolton Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

A beautifully presented three bedroom duplex flat presented in excellent condition throughout and featuring a stunning reception room, lots of useful storage space and charming private roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St Mary Abbots Court, Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding three bedroom apartment boasts its own front door and is set on the lower ground floor of a popular Kensington building offering excellent access to High Street Kensington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique three bedroom maisonette boasts a beautiful reception room, well equipped kitchen and a stunning private garden with summer house. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Campden Hill Towers, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish three bedroom flat with a seventh floor entrance boasts bright accommodation including large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and balcony with stunning views to central London. Leasehold. Read more.

Richmond Way, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

A wonderful two/three bedroom flat arranged over two floors boasting bright and modern interiors throughout ideally located moments from the shops and amenities that can be found in Brook Green. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Maclise Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a private rear garden and spacious accommodation throughout this wonderful three bedroom flat offers excellent storage space and a great location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Mark and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Mark Nockles1