Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in Kew, TW9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kew, TW9. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Kew, TW9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kew Bridge, Brentford, TW8

950000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and stylish with two impressive balconies overlooking communal gardens, a chic two bedroom two bathroom first floor flat set within the brand new riverside development moments from Chiswick. Leasehold. Read more.

Quayside House, Kew Bridge, TW8

894950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Kew Bridge combines a stunning riverside location with a bold architectural vision. With its landscaped gardens and exclusive residents' facilities, Kew Bridge offers the perfect location for 21st century London living. Leasehold. Read more.

Heritage Walk, Brentford, TW8

760000 - 810000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Heritage Walk is the latest phase of the impressive Kew Bridge West development and offers a stunning range of chic two bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Pump House Crescent, Kew Bridge, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a superb new development moments from the River Thames, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers light and airy living space with amazing views. Leasehold. Read more.

Kew Bridge West, Kew Bridge, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a fantastic new development moments from the River Thames, this superb two bedroom apartment offers contemporary living and entertaining space in excellent condition. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Gardens, Brentford, TW8

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a sought-after portered development close to the River Thames, this fabulous two bedroom apartment is modern and stylish and features two private terraces. Leasehold. Read more.

Lower Mortlake Road, Richmond, TW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Richmond town centre, this generously sized, two bedroom flat offers a bright and neutral d├ęcor throughout and further benefits from off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Brick Farm Close, Kew, TW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located off a tranquil cul-de-sac with direct path access to beautiful River Thames footpath, this lovely two bedroom flat features a wonderful reception room, excellent eat-in kitchen and a private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Tim Tim Perks1