Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 1 bedroom properties for sale in Kew Bridge, TW9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kew Bridge, TW9. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Kew Bridge, TW9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Heritage Walk, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Heritage Walk is the latest phase of the impressive Kew Bridge West development and offers a stunning range of chic one, two and three bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Pump House Crescent, Brentford, TW8

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Pump House Crescent, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a fantastic new development moments from the River Thames, this superb two bedroom apartment offers contemporary living and entertaining space in excellent condition. Leasehold. Read more.

Chiswick Village, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom flat situated within a popular purpose-built development in the heart of Chiswick while offering generously proportioned accommodation and well maintained communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Tom Tom Wright1