Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 3 bedroom properties for sale in Kidbrooke, SE3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kidbrooke, SE3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Kidbrooke, SE3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fulthorp Road, Blackheath, SE3

775000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom, period house is situated in a prestigious Cator estate and incorporates bright interiors throughout as well as a large conservatory. Freehold. Read more.

Kidbrooke Park Road, Blackheath, SE3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented three bedroom raised ground floor flat in a stunning period conversion boasting residents off-street parking, communal garden and a fantastic Blackheath location. Leasehold. Read more.

Wricklemarsh Road, Blackheath, SE3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This lovely three bedroom semi-detached house offers a lovely contemporary interior with period features including a modern kitchen with space-to-dine, two fantastic reception rooms and a stunning private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Tilbrook Road, Blackheath, SE3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom house is generously arranged over three floors and boasts a superb reception room with lovely bay windows, exceptional 72' private garden and three large double bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Ruffell1