Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 studio properties to rent in Kilburn, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kilburn, NW6. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Kilburn, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mortimer Crescent, Kilburn, NW6

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located close to the famous Abbey Road, this well presented one bedroom flat is set in a purpose-built building conveniently located for local shops and amenities and providing excellent transport links. Read more.

Anson Road, Willesden, NW2

250 per week (1084 pcm) £1,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

A lovely studio apartment situated on the first floor of a period conversion boasting a separate kitchen and an excellent location moments from amenities. Read more.

Mortimer Crescent, Maida Vale, NW6

250 per week (1084 pcm) £1,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This charming one bedroom flat is situated in a great location close to the superb shops, bars and restaurants of both Kilburn High Road and Maida Vale. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Quex Road, West Hampstead, NW6

230 per week (997 pcm) £1,380 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set within a classic period conversion this stylish studio flat offers modern d├ęcor with wood floors and a great location close to excellent amenities and transport links. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape