Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 16 1 bedroom properties for sale in Kilburn, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kilburn, NW6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Kilburn, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Gascony Avenue, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom split-level flat boasts a bright and spacious kitchen/reception room, ample bedroom, sleek bathroom, study and private garden, moments from local shops and amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Priory Park Road, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A delightful one bedroom, ground floor garden flat, superbly presented throughout and found enviably located close to the beautiful open spaces of Queen's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat which is placed on the fourth floor of a smart building conversion offers great living space in a fantastic residential area on the famous Abbey Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Minster Road, West Hampstead, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet tree-lined street, this attractive one bedroom second floor flat has been recently refurbished to an excellent standard and boasts modern open-plan living with a study. Leasehold. Read more.

The Avenue, Queen's Park, NW6

430000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located on a highly sought-after residential road, this stunning one bedroom second floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting contemporary open-plan accommodation and an en suite. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

430000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat combines generous living space with bright, well presented interiors and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Willesden Lane, Willesden, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful development featuring a selection of modern one bedroom apartments boasting stylish interiors with a high-specification finish throughout, lovely communal gardens and an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Chatsworth Road, Willesden Green, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this lovely one bedroom second floor flat has been recently refurbished throughout boasting bright accommodation and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Mapeshill Place, Willesden Green, NW2

385000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Westcroft Close, Cricklewood, NW2

380000 Recently sold

1 bedroom house for sale

Well-presented throughout this superb, one bedroom property offers ample living space, access to communal gardens, off-street parking, all finished to an excellent standard and moments away from local amenities. Freehold. Read more.

St Julians Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom flat boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout with the bustling amenities of Kilburn High Road close by. Leasehold. Read more.

Chatsworth Road, Willesden Green, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming house conversion, this lovely one bedroom ground floor flat, boasting its own private entrance, offers bright, open-plan accommodation and an excellent location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Mortimer Crescent, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the heart of Kilburn moments from the beautiful open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground, this good-sized one bedroom lower ground flat benefits from a large reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Elm Grove, Cricklewood, NW2

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a residential, well maintained block this fantastic one bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout with a large private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Albert Road, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Found in a superb location, moments from local transport links this charming one bedroom flat is generously arranged over the third floor. Leasehold. Read more.

Fordwych Road, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This bright one bedroom flat comprises a good sized reception room with breakfast bar, separate kitchen and ample bedroom with en suite shower room, moments away from local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ben Ben Relton1