Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 41 2 bedroom properties for sale in Kilburn, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kilburn, NW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Kilburn, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Messina Avenue, West Hampstead, NW6

805000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of West Hampstead, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts spacious open-plan accommodation with stylish and modern décor, en suite shower room and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Oxford Road, Kilburn, NW6

725000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Greville Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning three bedroom garden flat, presented in superb condition, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent location close to a variety of local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, South Hampstead, NW6

725000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious reception room, modern kitchen, two ample bedrooms and a sleek bathroom moments from local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

West End Lane, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the lower ground floor this spacious two bedroom flat boasts a large kitchen reception room, master bedroom with en suite, private patio, communal garden and excellent access to local shops and amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Willesden Lane, Brondesbury Park, NW6

699950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

An elegant and luxurious two-bedroom, two-bathroom ground floor apartment, immaculately furnished throughout with high-specification features. A fabulously private south-facing 30ft garden and off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Winchester Avenue, Queen's Park, NW6

699000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb two bedroom first floor flat offering spacious, well presented accommodation situated close to the beautiful surroundings of Queen's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Chichele Road, Willesden Green, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Boasting its own private entrance, this excellent two bedroom maisonette offers high ceilings, original period features and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Mapesbury Road, Mapesbury Estate, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a lovely period conversion, this well presented two bedroom ground floor flat boasting spacious accommodation and features a private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Belgrave Gardens, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb two bedroom flat, well proportioned throughout and offering a naturally bright reception room and bedrooms opening onto balcony, ideally located in the heart of St John's Wood. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fordwych Road, West Hampstead, NW2

649950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding two bedroom ground floor flat, renovated to an impeccable standard and offers an expansive kitchen/reception room, leading to a lovely garden, ample master bedroom and sleek bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Birchington Road, West Hampstead, NW6

640000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

In excellent condition boasting a both light and contemporary interior décor this two bedroom lower ground floor flat offers a superb amount of living space with an exceptionally rear garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hemstal Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on a quiet street this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and spacious reception room, two good sized bedrooms, sleek bathroom and modern kitchen close to local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Shoot Up Hill, Kilburn, NW2

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Providing an ideal location in a prestigious portered block with residents' gym and swimming pool, this stunning two bedroom flat offers stylish and spacious accommodation and benefits from secure underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Teignmouth Road, Mapesbury Estate, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a great location in the Mapesbury Estate, this lovely two bedroom flat on the first floor offers a generous living space, well proportioned bedrooms and ample storage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Brondesbury Park, Brondesbury Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious two bedroom ground floor flat situated in a purpose-built block, boasting a modern finish throughout, well proportioned rooms and a private patio area. Leasehold. Read more.

Mapesbury Road, Mapesbury Estate, NW2

595000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Generously arranged over the second floor of a charming period conversion, this stylish two bedroom flat offers abundant living space with smart décor and an en suite master bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Glengall Road, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished to a high-specification throughout, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat offers modern, open-plan accommodation and a shared garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern and secure building with lift and porter, this excellent two bedroom seventh floor flat offers bright interiors and stunning views across London. Leasehold. Read more.

Brondesbury Villas, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a desirable residential road, this lovely two bedroom first floor flat offers high ceilings and original period features throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Willesden Lane, Willesden, NW6

549000 - 574950

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

A wonderful development featuring a selection of modern two bedroom apartments boasting stylish interiors with a high-specification finish throughout, lovely communal gardens and an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright two bedroom flat offers ample living space with off-street parking and a superb location in a portered block with residents' gym and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

St Julians Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor this excellent two bedroom flat offers a bright and spacious reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, ample master bedroom and stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set close to local amenities this excellent ground floor flat offers a spacious reception, fully fitted kitchen with space to dine, modern bathroom and private courtyard leading to a communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within an imposing mansion block, this elegant and exceptionally spacious two bedroom flat boasts wonderful communal gardens and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Dyne Road, Brondesbury, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished throughout, this modern two bedroom first floor flat offers bright accommodation and a separate kitchen close to a wealth of amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Teignmouth Court, Mapesbury Estate, NW2

520000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this charming two bedroom first floor flat features a spacious reception room opening onto a balcony and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Entered via a beautiful staircase, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a bright reception room, two ample bedrooms, stylish bathroom and contemporary kitchen, all finished to an excellent standard. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Brondesbury Park, Brondesbury Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this well proportioned two bedroom first floor flat is ideally located just a stones throw away from a wealth of amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Ash Grove, Cricklewood, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor lateral flat boasts a bright reception room, two ample bedrooms, modern fully fitted kitchen, expansive private garden and neutral décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Chichester Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the ground floor of a house conversion, this bright and airy two bedroom flat features modern living space in a great residential area. Leasehold. Read more.

Grosvenor Gardens, Willesden, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this well presented two bedroom first floor flat features a bright reception room and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding two bedroom first floor flat,renovated to an impeccable standard and offers a bright kitchen/reception room, ample master bedroom with storage, moments from local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Willesden Lane, Willesden Green, NW2

465000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Christchurch Avenue, Brondesbury Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting its own private entrance, this lovely two bedroom first floor flat offers well presented accommodation and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Brassey Road, West Hampstead, NW6

415000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Albert Road, Queen's Park, NW6

400000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Affording well presented interiors, a new modern kitchen and wood floors throughout, this stylish two bedroom sixth floor flat boasts a fantastic location. Leasehold. Read more.

Willesden Lane, Kilburn, NW6

395000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Belsize Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This recently refurbished two bedroom apartment boasts a spacious kitchen reception, two double bedrooms, stylish shower room close to local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, West Hampstead, NW6

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a fantastic purpose-built block this superb two bedroom flat boasts fabulous views from a private balcony with bright and spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Hillsborough Court, Kilburn, NW6

335000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated on the first floor of a popular residential block, this charming two bedroom flat is well presented throughout and offers an excellent location moments from transport links and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Miriame and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Miriame Oussellam1