Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 3 bedroom properties to rent in Kilburn, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kilburn, NW6. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Kilburn, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Brondesbury Road, Queen's Park, NW6

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion close to the bustling amenities of Queen's Park, this exceptional three bedroom garden flat offers stunning interior designed living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

Andover Place, Kilburn, NW6

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

An exceptional three bedroom modern mews house, beautifully presented over three spacious floors, boasting a garage, patio garden and a fabulous location close to the amenities of Maida Vale. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Dalton Lodge, Queen's Park, NW6

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a desirable location nearby to Queen's Park, this newly built three bedroom flat boasts very spacious living, modern d├ęcor and two private balconies and is finished to an exceptional standard. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

St Gabriels Road, Mapesbury Estate, NW2

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Offering substantial living space, this bright three bedroom duplex flat boasts a wealth of original features and a superb location close to excellent amenities and transport links. Read more.

Quex Road, West Hampstead, NW6

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic three bedroom lower ground floor flat situated within an attractive period conversion, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with private garden. Read more.

Willesden Lane, Brondesbury, NW6

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This charming three bedroom fourth floor flat boasts high ceilings, bright interiors with wood floors, modern kitchen and good-sized bedrooms. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape