Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 21 2 bedroom properties for sale in King's Cross, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in King's Cross, N1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in King's Cross, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Mecklenburgh Square, Bloomsbury, WC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Boasting an enviable setting within a stunning Georgian conversion this beautifully presented two bedroom, flat benefits from lovely private patio and two reception rooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Argyle Square, Bloomsbury, WC1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxurious two bedroom apartment has been expertly crafted and finished with high end fixtures and fittings and boasts a unique, feature roof terrace ideal for entertaining. Leasehold. Read more.

Argyle Square, Bloomsbury, WC1H

1050000 - 1500000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

This brand new development is proudly set on the desirable Argyle Square and boasts an exclusive collection of two, two bedroom apartments ideally located close to St Pancras. Leasehold. Read more.

St Pancras Chambers, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located within the historic St Pancras Chambers, this amazing two bedroom apartment boasts an expansive open-plan kitchen/reception with high ceilings and beautiful original features. Leasehold. Read more.

King's Cross, King's Cross, N1C

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is an strikingly modern two bedroom flat in the trendy and newly developed Plimsoll Building. Boasting high-specification fixtures and fittings and finished stylishly. Leasehold. Read more.

King's Cross, King's Cross, WC1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This premium split-level apartment is set on the ground and lower ground floor of St Pancras Place, a luxurious new development in the heart of King's Cross. Leasehold. Read more.

Tavistock Place, Bloomsbury, WC1H

1150000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

St Pancras Way, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

With a stunning south-facing reception room, this bright and spacious two bedroom flat benefits from views of the canal as well as modern interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Pentonville Road, Islington, N1

975000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

An outstanding two bedroom apartment boasting stylish décor, spacious rooms, two balconies and benefiting from its location within a modern portered building moments from Upper Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Gifford Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A generous two bedroom flat situated in a desirable modern development moments from popular Caledonian Road and boasting stunning communal gardens and stylish living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Balfe Street, King's Cross, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This great two bedroom flat offers well proportioned interiors and neutral décor while being placed in the heart of the popular, dynamic and culturally diverse area of King's Cross. Leasehold. Read more.

Percy Circus, Finsbury, WC1X

810000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Regent Square, Bloomsbury, WC1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic split-level flat offers bright, modern interiors within a beautiful period conversion overlooking a lovely garden square. Leasehold. Read more.

Rufford Mews, King's Cross, N1

795000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Rufford Mews, King's Cross, N1

795000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Balfe Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An exceptional two bedroom split-level period property, offering outstanding living and entertaining space flooded with natural light, enviably located on the doorstep to the amenities of King's Cross. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St Pancras Way, Camden Town, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a bright two bedroom flat on the fourth floor, boasting a spacious open-plan reception, two double bedrooms and serene water views over the Regent's Canal. Leasehold. Read more.

Goldington Crescent, Camden, NW1

725000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Gifford Street, Islington, N1

670000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Carnoustie Drive, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Found within a purpose-built block, this well proportioned two bedroom flat offers well presented accommodation with spacious rooms and private garden, while easy access is provided into central London and the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Killick Street, King's Cross, N1

196250 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A 25% share of an excellent ground floor two bedroom flat found in King's Cross boasting bright and airy rooms throughout, contemporary fixtures and a location ideal for all local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Alex and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Alex Leigh1