Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 15 2 bedroom properties to rent in King's Cross, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in King's Cross, N1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in King's Cross, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Guilford Street, Bloomsbury, WC1N

685 per week (2969 pcm) £4,110 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment to an excellent standard throughout this fantastic two bedroom flat is set within a smart period conversion. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Euston Road, St Pancras, NW1

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the upper levels of the prestigious St.Pancras Renaissance London Hotel this stunning two bedroom maisonette is finished to a high contemporary standard and is highlighted with original period features throughout. Read more.

Richmond Avenue, Barnsbury, N1

585 per week (2535 pcm) £3,510 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Arranged over two floors, this stunning two bedroom flat features sophisticated, versatile living and entertaining space and benefits from double reception room, fabulous conservatory and landscaped garden. Read more.

Northdown Street, Islington, N1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat benefits from well proportioned interiors and spacious rooms while being placed in a desirable location close to King's Cross and Angel. Read more.

Plender Street, Camden, NW1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a marvellous two bedroom flat on the second floor, offered with sharp and clean interiors and two well proportioned doubles. Read more.

Kenton Street, Bloomsbury, WC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period building, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts bright interiors, generously proportioned living space and an excellent location in Bloomsbury. Read more.

Havelock Street, King's Cross, N1

540 per week (2340 pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying an excellent location moments from the hustle and bustle of King's Cross, this superb two bedroom flat is situated in a peaceful area and offers neutral décor with smart fixtures and fittings and private patio. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying an excellent location moments from the hustle and bustle of King's Cross this superb two bedroom flat boasts neutral décor and a stunning reception room with curved feature wall. Read more.

New Wharf Road, King's Cross, N1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within this new development next to the Grand Union Canal, this modern two bedroom apartment offers a stunning reception room with balcony, while the canal is moments away for peaceful relaxation. Read more.

Eversholt Street, Camden, NW1

490 per week (2124 pcm) £2,940 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a lovely two bedroom maisonette split between the lower ground and ground floors, boasting an open-plan reception, two terraces and a stylish, modern décor. Read more.

Copenhagen Street, King's Cross, N1

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This delightful south-facing two bedroom flat is perfectly situated in a sleek and stylish modern development with porter and boasts spacious living space and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Crescent Street, Barnsbury, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located on a charming residential road, this well presented two bedroom flat offers generous interiors, modern fixtures and fittings and an exceptionally large terrace. Read more.

Calshot Street, King's Cross, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a quiet residential area, this beautifully bright two bedroom flat offers excellent living space and well proportioned interiors arranged within a secure development. Read more.

Churchway, Euston, NW1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in NW1 moments from the extensive amenities and transport links of Euston and King's Cross, this fabulous two bedroom flat is found on the fourth floor of an imposing gated mansion block. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Caledonian Road, N1

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a private entrance on the ground floor, this generous two bedroom first and second floor maisonette enjoys stylish interiors which are bathed in natural light. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape