Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 3 bedroom properties for sale in King's Cross, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in King's Cross, N1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in King's Cross, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Duke's Road, Bloomsbury, WC1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous four bedroom five storey house is presented in excellent condition throughout, features a lovely rear garden and benefits from an enviable location. Freehold. Read more.

Argyle Square, Bloomsbury, WC1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on the corner of Argyle Square, this brand new development has been finished to the highest standard and boasts an exclusive three bedroom luxury apartment close to St Pancras. Leasehold. Read more.

Northdown Street, King's Cross, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This is a fantastically presented house that boasts thoughtfully designed interiors. A generously sized reception room extends out to a secluded private garden with access to a stunning communal garden. Freehold. Read more.

Mornington Crescent, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This is a newly refurbished split-level apartment on London's famous Mornington Crescent. Boasting an impressive open-plan reception/kitchen with wood floors, and thoughtfully selected fixtures and fittings. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Coopers Lane, King's Cross, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This is a brilliant split-level, three bedroom flat on the second and third floors. Boasting interiors in excellent condition, a bright reception room and a well proportioned private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Ampthill Square, Camden, NW1

699950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Oliver and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Oliver Venn1