Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 studio properties for sale in Kings Road, SW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kings Road, SW3. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Kings Road, SW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sloane Avenue, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This stylish studio apartment is offers chic accommodation with far-reaching views from the seventh floor and is ideally located for the fashionable shops and bars around King's Road and Knightsbridge. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This lovely studio flat offers a bright and spacious interior with a high standard of refurbishment, with an exceptional location close to King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Offering a bright and spacious interior with a separate kitchen and bathroom, this desirable studio flat is found moments from Sloane Square and King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Beaufort Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This smart studio apartment is set on the ground floor of a secure, traditional red brick mansion building and offers an incredible opportunity to invest with an on-going tenancy (contracted until March 2020). Leasehold. Read more.

Sloane Avenue, Sloane Square, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally located moments from the within easy reach of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge this studio flat has been recently refurbished to an impeccable standard and benefits from a lift and porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Cloisters, Sloane Avenue, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A modern and well presented fourth floor studio flat offering excellent living and entertaining space in a fantastic central Chelsea location. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Cloisters, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Situated in a highly sought-after apartment block close to the amenities of Brompton Cross and along King's Road, this bright ground floor studio flat offers good-sized living space and a well equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set in a secure portered mansion block moments from Knightsbridge, this excellent studio apartment offers bright and well presented accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Cloisters, Chelsea, SW3

349000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

A wonderfully well finished eighth floor studio flat in this exclusive development with porterage benefiting from an excellent location for access to the amenities of King's Road, Sloane Square and beyond. Leasehold. Read more.

335000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Oakley Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Parking space for sale

Located within this sought-after Chelsea building (with lift and concierge) this secure underground parking space is accessed via fob access and offers easy access to the River Thames and King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Joseph and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Joseph Divito1