Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 19 studio properties to rent in Kings Road, SW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kings Road, SW3. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Kings Road, SW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Edith Grove, Chelsea, SW10

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Presented in outstanding condition throughout this stunning studio flat is excellently located for transport and amenities offering ample living space and exceptional fixtures and finish. Read more.

Sloane Avenue, Chelsea, SW3

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This stylish and wonderfully designed studio apartment offers ample space to entertain with an open-plan kitchen and is located on the eight floor or a popular Chelsea building. Read more.

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This superb studio apartment is arranged on the third floor of a popular Chelsea building (with lift and porter) and offers ample storage and a superb central location. Read more.

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Boasting a bright and beautifully finished studio apartment, set within a sought-after apartment building (with lift and porter) just moments form King's Road. Read more.

Nell Gwynn House, Chelsea, SW3

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A bright larger-than-average studio flat with open-plan kitchen, situated in this secure portered block ideally located close to King's Road and Fulham Road. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Chelsea Manor Street, Chelsea, SW3

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Offering an enviable location moments from King's Road, this stylish studio flat offers a bright and surprisingly spacious interior with a separate sleeping area. Read more.

Oakley Street, Chelsea, SW3

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set within an imposing period conversion moments from the banks of the River Thames, this charming studio flat offers bright interiors with ample storage space. Read more.

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Offering bright and beautifully presented interiors that are newly refurbished throughout, this chic studio flat is enviably located moments from Sloane Square. Read more.

Oakley Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A bright and spacious studio flat benefiting from fabulous living space, comprising a substantial reception room, close to King's Road. Read more.

Kings Road, Kings Road, SW10

320 per week (1387 pcm) £1,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This light and airy studio flat offers an attractive living space with a generous open-plan reception room situated on the prestigious King's Road. Read more.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

310 per week (1344 pcm) £1,860 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

This beautifully presented, first floor studio flat is conveniently located close to many amenities and facilities of world famous King's Road and near the River Thames. Read more.

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Set on the sixth floor and offering excellent access to some of London's best shopping, this light studio apartment offers exceptional accommodation in the heart of Chelsea. Read more.

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A light and well arranged studio flat (with lift) benefiting from a fantastic location close to the many shops and boutiques of Brompton Cross and featuring 24-hour porterage. Read more.

Sloane Avenue, Sloane Square, SW3

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Boasting bright and neutrally decorated interiors with a separate kitchen and bathroom, this charming studio apartment is situated within a well maintain development moments from King's Road. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A first floor studio apartment provides comfortable and bright accommodation with separate kitchen, ideally located for the popular amenities along King's Road. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set within a prestigious residential development with lift and porter moments from King's Road, this charming studio flat offers bright accommodation and further boasts ample storage space. Read more.

Beaufort Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Ideally located close to the many amenities along King's Road, this charming studio flat benefits from a bright studio room with a separate kitchen and bathroom. Read more.

Kings Road, Kings Road, SW10

280 per week (1214 pcm) £1,680 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Arranged over the third floor of a stunning period conversion in Chelsea, this elegant studio flat offers bright and airy interiors and a private balcony. Read more.

245 per week (1062 pcm) £1,470 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

This bright and modern studio flat benefits from neutral d├ęcor, a modern kitchen and is in an ideal location close to the many amenities of King's Road. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape