Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 22 studio properties to rent in Kings Road, SW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kings Road, SW3. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Kings Road, SW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated on a sought-after residential street, this newly refurbished studio flat features lovely wood floors and two large storage vaults as well as underground parking. Read more.

Sloane Avenue, Chelsea, SW3

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This stylish and wonderfully designed studio apartment offers ample space to entertain with an open-plan kitchen and is located on the eight floor or a popular Chelsea building. Read more.

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Boasting a bright and beautifully finished studio apartment, set within a sought-after apartment building (with lift and porter) just moments form King's Road. Read more.

Fernshaw Road, Chelsea, SW10

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio maisonette to rent

This stylish studio apartment is set on the lower ground floor and boasts spacious interiors with a fitted kitchen, smart shower room and a superb central location. Read more.

Edith Grove, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Presented in outstanding condition throughout this stunning studio flat is excellently located for transport and amenities offering ample living space and exceptional fixtures and finish. Read more.

Draycott Place, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set on the raised ground floor of an attractive, traditional Victorian red brick mansion building this stylish studio apartment boasts an incredible location only moments from the fashionable Sloane Square. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set on the fourth floor of one Chelsea's most popular buildings, this smart studio apartment offers exceptional accommodation with a separate kitchen and ample storage. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This superb studio apartment is arranged on the third floor of a popular Chelsea building (with lift and porter) and offers ample storage and a superb central location. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW3

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This beautifully presented studio flat is conveniently located on King's Road and comprises a large studio room, a modern kitchen and a smart bathroom. Read more.

Chelsea Manor Street, Chelsea, SW3

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Offering an enviable location moments from King's Road, this stylish studio flat offers a bright and surprisingly spacious interior with a separate sleeping area. Read more.

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A bright and beautifully presented studio flat situated in a popular apartment building close to the many amenities along King's Road and Brompton Cross. Read more.

Oakley Street, Chelsea, SW3

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Set within an imposing period conversion moments from the banks of the River Thames, this charming studio flat offers bright interiors with ample storage space. Read more.

Oakley Street, Chelsea, SW3

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

A bright and spacious studio flat benefiting from fabulous living space, comprising a substantial reception room, close to King's Road. Read more.

305 per week (1322 pcm) £1,830 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Well located in an exclusive part of Chelsea, just moments from the exclusive shops, bars and restaurants on King's Road, this superbly refurbished studio flat offers a stylish living space close to Knightsbridge. Read more.

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Offering bright and beautifully presented interiors that are newly refurbished throughout, this chic studio flat is enviably located moments from Sloane Square. Read more.

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A light and well arranged studio flat (with lift) benefiting from a fantastic location close to the many shops and boutiques of Brompton Cross and featuring 24-hour porterage. Read more.

Chelsea Cloisters, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A stunning, bright studio flat situated in a popular serviced apartment block close to the amenities of South Kensington, benefiting from modern living space. Read more.

Sloane Avenue Mansions, Sloane Avenue, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated in this sought-after location close to Fulham Road and King's Road, this bright studio flat with large wardrobe space benefits from lift and porterage. Read more.

Beaufort Street, Chelsea, SW3

Studio to rent

Ideally located close to the many amenities along King's Road, this charming studio flat benefits from a bright studio room with a separate kitchen and bathroom. Read more.

285 per week (1235 pcm) £1,710 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Offering a bright and spacious studio room with fitted wardrobes and a wood floor, this charming studio flat is ideally located in the heart of Chelsea. Read more.

Chelsea Cloisters, Sloane Square, SW3

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Boasting bright and neutrally decorated interiors within a secure residential development, this charming studio flat is enviably located moments from the fashionable King's Road. Read more.

260 per week (1127 pcm) £1,560 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A first floor studio apartment provides comfortable and bright accommodation with separate kitchen, ideally located for the popular amenities along King's Road. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape