Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 24 1 bedroom properties for sale in Kings Road, SW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kings Road, SW3. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Kings Road, SW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cadogan Gardens, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

This outstanding one bedroom penthouse boasts two terraces overlooking Chelsea roof tops and is ideally arranged over two spacious floors with direct lift access. Leasehold. Read more.

Astell Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the ground floor with a private entrance, this exquisite one bedroom apartment is presented in immaculate condition and boasts a generously sized reception and ample storage in the heart of Chelsea. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lower Sloane Street, Chelsea, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

A bright and beautifully presented one bedroom first floor flat, offering ample living and entertaining space situated within a secure residential development moments from King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Draycott Place, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

This well presented one bedroom apartment is set on the third floor of an impressive, Victorian red brick building (with lift) and offers a prestigious Chelsea address; Draycott Place. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Culford Gardens, Chelsea, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the lower ground floor of a charming, traditional red brick mansion building, this wonderful one bedroom apartment has been recently refurbished to a high standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Drayton Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged on the second floor of a popular Chelsea building (with lift) this wonderfully spacious one bedroom apartment is ideally located for Chelsea and Kensington. Leasehold. Read more.

Cheyne Walk, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish one bedroom apartment offers contemporary interiors with ample storage and a modern fitted kitchen. The apartment is set on the second floor of a sought-after Chelsea building. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Old Church Street, Chelsea, SW3

825000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Oakley Street, Chelsea, SW3

775000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A magnificent one bedroom flat situated in a newly refurbished building close to the River, benefiting from modern fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a traditional mansion building moments from the fashionable King's Road, this stunning one bedroom flat offers a bright and spacious interior with expansive south-facing views over private gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Walk, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a prestigious mansion building, Elm Park Mansions, this lovely one bedroom apartment offers space, light, security and excellent access to a prime selection of shops and restaurants. Leasehold. Read more.

Edith Grove, Chelsea, SW10

699950 Recently sold

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Within easy reach of the fantastic range of amenities on King's Road, this stylish one bedroom flat offers good-sized living space, bright and airy rooms, chic d├ęcor throughout and a wonderful private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

699950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fifth floor and accessed via a lift, this light and spacious one bedroom apartment offers exceptional accommodation in an ideal central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Sloane avenue, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a well maintained mansion block with a porter, this charming one bedroom flat offers ample storage space, a private balcony and a fantastic location for the amenities along King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Sloane Avenue, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A contemporary one bedroom apartment situated on Chelsea's trendy Sloane Avenue and boasting a modern open-plan reception room just moments from the fashionable King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

This beautifully refurbished one bedroom lower ground floor flat is offers a well proportioned interior with gorgeous wood floors and a lovely private patio. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Britten Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and spacious one bedroom flat is situated on the first floor of a beautiful period building and is tucked away on a quiet residential street moments from the fashionable amenities along King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Hortensia Road, Chelsea, SW10

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Kingsley House, Chelsea, SW3

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

575000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a wonderful reception room with high ceilings and a bay windows, this great one bedroom period conversion flat also offers a fabulous eat-in kitchen and gorgeous original wood floors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Redcliffe Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally positioned moments from fashionable Fulham Road, this is a bright and airy one bedroom flat featuring inviting and well proportioned accommodation with contemporary fittings and fixtures. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, South Kensington, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located in the heart of Chelsea, this superb one bedroom flat (with lift) boasts bright accommodation with a lovely balcony with great views and access to fantastic communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Manor Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor of a popular Chelsea building, this light one bedroom apartment boasts contemporary interiors with ample storage and a wonderful central location close to King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Joseph Joseph Divito1