Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 19 3 bedroom properties for sale in Kings Road, SW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kings Road, SW3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Kings Road, SW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Britten Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This exceptionally spacious three bedroom house is arranged over four floors with a charming family dining room and open-plan kitchen and feature double reception. The property is quietly located on Britten Street. Freehold. Read more.

Draycott Place, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This beautiful three bedroom duplex apartment is situated just behind King's Road, offering outstanding living space, an impressive reception room and three en suites. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bramerton Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering an expanse of living and entertaining space inside and out, this stunning three bedroom house is ideally located just off Chelsea's famous King's Road. Freehold. Read more.

Flood Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Arranged over two spacious floors, this brilliant three bedroom apartment boasts two receptions with high ceilings and a private garden. The property is ideally located on a sought-after, quiet Chelsea street. Leasehold. Read more.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

A fantastic and beautifully presented three bedroom maisonette offering contemporary accommodation with an en suite master bedroom and an expansive private terrace on the top of the building. Leasehold. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in this secluded road moments from trendy Fulham Road, this is an amazing and light three bedroom maisonette boasting neutral décor, spacious rooms, modern fittings and fixtures and a lovely roof terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Crompton Court, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

The property has been refurbished while on the market, including newly fitted, triple glazed windows and benefits from a substantial reception room with bay windows and is located in a prime location on Brompton Cross. Leasehold. Read more.

Ifield Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic refurbished two bedroom split-level apartment offers an expanse of space with a feature eat-in kitchen and a split-level garden with garden room. Freehold. Read more.

Redcliffe Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

1495000 Recently sold

This spacious three bedroom flat is arranged over three floors and comprises beautifully decorated accomadation with two private balconies. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, South Kensington, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This three bedroom flat features beautifully presented accommodation (with lift) including a stunning reception room with wood floors and offers easy access to the superb shopping on London's renowned King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Oakley Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering ample living and entertaining space with a private roof terrace, this desirable three bedroom maisonette boasts an enviable location between the River and Chelsea's King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Edith Grove, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

A sleek three bedroom maisonette with a fabulous roof terrace, en suite facilities and a very high standard of interior décor throughout, located moments from King's Road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cheyne Walk, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting uninterrupted views over the River Thames with bright south-facing windows, this unique three bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to an impeccable standard in to Chelsea. Leasehold. Read more.

Ashburnham Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated close to the river, this fabulous three bedroom flat features bright and modern living space that has been recently refurbished with superb proportions throughout and direct access to pretty communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Finborough Road, Chelsea, SW10

1250000 Recently sold

Boasting wonderful proportions and a stylish interior, this superb three bedroom split-level flat offers immaculately presented accommodation including a fabulous south-west facing reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

A generously sized three bedroom flat arranged over three floors, boasting beautifully presented living and entertaining space with modern fittings and fixtures. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Beaufort Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding three bedroom apartment boasts stylish interiors with period features and a bright, bay-fronted reception and direct access to quiet communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

795000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW10

650000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the on the third and fourth floor (with lift), this light and well arranged three bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony with un-interrupted views over the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Joseph Joseph Divito1