Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 4 bedroom properties for sale in Kings Road, SW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kings Road, SW3. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Kings Road, SW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Anderson Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This immaculately refurbished four bedroom house is arranged over four spacious floors and boasts a garage, patio, double reception and high ceilings throughout within this sought-after location close to Sloane Square. Freehold. Read more.

Old Church Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over four floors, this fantastic four bedroom house boasts spacious accommodation including two reception rooms and 255 sq. ft. studio. Freehold. Read more.

Gunter Grove, Chelsea, SW10

2495000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous four bedroom house is located in a superb location in Chelsea and offers expansive entertaining accommodation with beautiful interiors and a fantastic roof terrace. Freehold. Read more.

Burnaby Street, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A wonderful and substantial, four bedroom house arranged over four floors and presented in excellent condition with a chic double reception room, superb study with access to a charming rear garden and a roof terrace. Freehold. Read more.

Chelsea, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette for sale

Offering a bright and beautifully presented interior with ample living and entertaining space, this stunning four bedroom house is located moments from the many amenities along King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Edith Grove, Chelsea, SW10

2200000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

King's Road, Chelsea, SW3

1195000 Recently sold

4 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on the first floor, this light, dual-aspect four bedroom apartment offers substantial interiors and views over the fashionable King's Road and the Blue Bird Restaurant. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Joseph Joseph Divito1