Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 13 1 bedroom properties for sale in Kingston, KT1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kingston, KT1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Kingston, KT1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kingston Vale, Kingston Vale, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Richmond Park, this lovely one bedroom flat on the second floor offers an open-plan reception room/kitchen area with space to dine, large master bedroom and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Claremont Road, Surbiton, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a grand Victorian house, this large one bedroom property is located on the first floor and benefits from generous proportions. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Regents Court, Kingston, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb top floor flat offering bright and spacious accommodation within a modern gated development moments from the amenities of Kingston. Leasehold. Read more.

St Mark's Hill, Surbiton, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Surbiton station and various amenities of Surbiton, this charming one bedroom third floor flat is spacious, in good condition throughout and benefits from off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Seven Kings Way, Kingston, KT2

382500 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a stylish, modern development in the heart of Kingston town centre, this superb one bedroom buy to let flat offers contemporary accommodation, private balcony and communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Cross Road, North Kingston, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Stylishly presented throughout, this one bedroom ground floor flat is located in a quiet residential area and offers a well proportioned living area, smart fixtures, a 17' private garden and private entrance. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Adelaide Road, Surbiton, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a quiet residential road, this lovely one bedroom flat on the first floor offers a reception room, fully equipped kitchen, plenty of storage space and an allocated parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Lower Teddington Road, Hampton Wick, KT1

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Queens Road, Kingston, KT2

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Regents Court, Kingston, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom flat, located in this modern development in Kingston and presented in excellent condition throughout and ideally positioned for the station and shops. Leasehold. Read more.

Minstrel Gardens, Surbiton, KT5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Located on a quiet, tree-lined purpose-built development, this charming one bedroom first floor flat boasts a reception room with space to dine, modern kitchen, double bedroom and allocated parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Manorgate Road, Kingston, KT2

250000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Robin Hood Way, Kingston Vale, SW15

235000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Christian Christian Dickson1