Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 6 3 bedroom properties to rent in Kingston, KT1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kingston, KT1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Kingston, KT1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dartmouth House, Kingston, KT2

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in the heart of Kingston, this outstanding three bedroom apartment set within a modern development boasts a large reception room leading to private terrace, modern eat-in kitchen and three bedrooms. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Charter Quay, Kingston, KT1

576.92 per week (2500 pcm) £3,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing three bedroom flat, spaciously arranged on the third floor of this sought-after riverside development boasting direct river views from a private balcony, porter and underground parking. Read more.

Kingston Hill, Kingston Hill, KT2

553.85 per week (2400 pcm) £3,324 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom bungalow to rent

A stunning three bedroom house enviably positioned on the slopes of the Coombe estate on a private road and boasting stunning gardens with a fantastic summer house and garage. Read more.

Lower Ham Road, Kingston, KT2

530.77 per week (2300 pcm) £3,185 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Well presented throughout with modern interiors, this fantastic three bedroom house offers a large reception room with space to dine, modern fully equipped kitchen and three good-sized bedrooms. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Kingston Hill, Kingston Hill, KT2

519.23 per week (2250 pcm) £3,116 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting superb location on Kingston Hill, this fantastic three bedroom ground floor, split-level flat offers contemporary living space with views of Coombe Wood Golf Course. Read more.

Park Road, North Kingston, KT2

437.31 per week (1895 pcm) £2,624 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Ideally set moments from the open green space of Richmond Park, this lovely three bedroom semi-detached house offers plenty of living space, conservatory leading out to private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape