Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 4 bedroom properties to rent in Kingston, KT1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kingston, KT1. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in Kingston, KT1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cambridge Avenue, New Malden, KT3

865.38 per week (3750 pcm) £5,193 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom house to rent

A stunning, semi-detached Victorian cottage boasting fantastic entertaining space, a gorgeous conservatory leading to a fantastic patio garden, off-street parking and moments from the station. Read more.

Lingfield Avenue, Kingston, KT1

623.08 per week (2700 pcm) £3,739 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This stunning Edwardian-style four bedroom house offers a fantastic internal living space with two beautiful reception rooms and modern kitchen all highlighted with classic period features. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Richmond Road, Kingston, KT2

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This bright and spacious four bedroom house is ideally situated for the amenities of Kingston and benefits from two large reception rooms, a leafy private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

North Kingston, North Kingston, KT2

576.92 per week (2500 pcm) £3,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Situated on a quiet residential street, this great four bedroom detached house features excellent open-plan living space and is presented in a modern style. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape