Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 6 bedroom properties for sale in Kingston, KT1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kingston, KT1. You can also save any of these 6 bedroom properties for sale in Kingston, KT1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Coombe Park, Coombe, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Set within the superb Coombe Park private estate, this stunning six bedroom house features striking modern interiors and offers generous accommodation, secure off-street parking and an impressive garden in Kingston. Freehold. Read more.

Church Grove, Kingston, KT1

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Set moments from Bushy Park, this impressive house is arranged over four floors and offers six bedrooms, two reception rooms, two kitchens, three further potential bedrooms, a sun room, garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Henley Drive, Coombe, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Peacefully located in the desirable Coombe Estate, this stunning six bedroom detached house offers generously proportioned living and entertaining space over three floors, a gated driveway and a landscaped garden. Freehold. Read more.

Henley Drive, Kingston, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

A charming, light and spacious six bedroom house, well arranged over two floors and boasting a 50' driveway and rear garden located in a beautiful setting. Freehold. Read more.

Lord Chancellor Walk, Kingston, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 bedroom house for sale

Situated in the sought-after Coombe area of Kingston, this generously proportioned six bedroom house boasts ample living space arranged over two floors. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Christian and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Christian Dickson1