Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 3 bedroom properties for sale in Kingston Hill, KT2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kingston Hill, KT2. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Kingston Hill, KT2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Canbury Park Road, Kingston, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A well-presented and bright three bedroom period town-house, semi-detached and boasting a fantastic garden with side entrance and off-street parking moments from the shops and station. Freehold. Read more.

Kingston Hill, Kingston Hill, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting superb location on Kingston Hill, this fantastic three bedroom ground floor, split-level flat offers contemporary living space with views of Coombe Wood Golf Course. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Dumbleton Close, Kingston, KT1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A fantastic, well presented three bedroom house arranged over two floors and boasting a beautiful double reception room with patio doors opening onto the private garden and a separate garage. Freehold. Read more.

Kingsnympton Park, Kingston Hill, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

With a sought-after location a short distance away from central Kingston this excellent three bedroom top floor apartment offers an impressive living space with three double bedrooms and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

openhouse

Saturday 3 December, 11am to 12pm (Prebook only. Limited space. More info)

Book your place

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Christian Christian Dickson1