Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 studio properties for sale in Knightsbridge, SW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Knightsbridge, SW3. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Knightsbridge, SW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A fantastic lower ground floor studio flat benefiting from an enviable location moments from Sloane Street, Knightsbridge and Belgravia. Leasehold. Read more.

Hans Crescent, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This sensational studio flat is situated in the heart of Knightsbridge and features a wonderful, contemporary d├ęcor throughout and is set within a well maintained, traditional red brick mansion block. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chesham Street, Belgravia, SW1X

500000 Recently sold

Studio building for sale

Rare opportunity to purchase the Freehold interest in a prestigious six flat, period building in the heart of Belgravia close to Sloane Street, Belgrave Square and Knightsbridge. Freehold. Read more.

Rutland Gate, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This superb studio apartment is ideally located on the highly sought-after Rutland Gate, only a moments walk from the rolling lawns of Hyde Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This cleverly arranged studio flat is situated in a portered mansion block with lift and offers bright accommodation with plenty of storage space, all located opposite exclusive Harrods. Leasehold. Read more.

Basil Street, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set in a highly prestigious location in SW3 within a beautiful mansion block with porter and lift this studio apartment offers partly bay-fronted studio room, kitchenette and separate bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Joseph and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Joseph Divito1