Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 13 2 bedroom properties to rent in Knightsbridge, SW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Knightsbridge, SW3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Knightsbridge, SW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Clabon Mews, Knightsbridge, SW1X

2500 per week (10834 pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Arranged over four exceptional floors and boasting a cinema, terrace and garage, this luxurious two bedroom mews house offers unrivalled accommodation in the heart of Knightsbridge. Read more.

Trevor Square, Knightsbridge, SW7

2000 per week (8667 pcm) £12,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Set within an impressive building that was once part of Harrods, this is an outstanding two bedroom flat boasting luxurious and generous living space with air conditioning, underground parking and concierge. Read more.

Lyall Street, Belgravia, SW1X

1750 per week (7584 pcm) £10,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Boasting a stunning living space with two generous bedrooms both with en suites, this stylish apartment has been refurbished to a beautiful standard and benefits a sizeable balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Cadogan Place, Belgravia, SW1X

1395 per week (6045 pcm) £8,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on Cadogan Place with views over a pretty garden square, this wonderful two bedroom apartment offers an abundance of living space with a grand reception room opening onto a sunny balcony. Read more.

Basil Street, Knightsbridge, SW3

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom luxury apartment is set on the second floor of a charming period building (with lift and porter) and offers support to an opulent lifestyle with Harrods located on the same road. Read more.

Beaufort Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW3

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a pretty tree-lined square moments from the many amenities along Brompton Road, this outstanding two bedroom flat offers high ceilings and a private balcony. Read more.

Ennismore Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

1000 per week (4334 pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Spaciously arranged on the third floor, this superb two bedroom apartment boasts magnificent décor throughout benefiting from a large reception room and is situated within a prestigious square in South Kensington. Read more.

Milner Street, Chelsea, SW3

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This outstanding two bedroom apartment is set on the second floor and boasts a charming reception, separate dining room and two double bedrooms. Read more.

Hans Place, Knightsbridge, SW1X

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in a superb period building located on the prestigious Hans Place this superb two bedroom flat is well presented throughout, boasting bright rooms flooded with natural light. Read more.

Ovington Mews, Knightsbridge, SW3

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Arranged over two floors, this quiet mews house boasts recently refurbished interiors with two double bedrooms and a modern, open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Egerton Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW3

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A magnificent two bedroom duplex flat ideally located in this stunning residential street close to Knightsbridge and the fashionable Brompton Cross. Read more.

Rutland Gate, Knightsbridge, SW7

556 per week (2410 pcm) £3,336 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

An attractive two bedroom flat overlooking a beautiful garden square with plenty of storage storage space, spacious reception room, fitted kitchen and charming bathroom. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

415 per week (1799 pcm) £2,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A gorgeous two bedroom flat situated on famous Queens Gate, offering recently refurbished interiors finished to a high standard, modern fittings and bright neutral décor. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape