Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in Knightsbridge, SW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Knightsbridge, SW3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Knightsbridge, SW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Princes Gate, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

2050 sq ft lateral penthouse outstanding three bedroom benefits from a rare view over the rolling lawns of Hyde Park and is set on the seventh floor of a premium, portered building with stunning communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Pont Street, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first and second floors of a red brick mansion block, this elegant three bedroom flat offers luxurious and spacious interiors, a grand reception room and a fantastic eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Sloane Street, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

An impressive three bedroom penthouse flat situated in a secure portered building in the heart of Knightsbridge, benefiting from a substantial reception room and good-sized bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Whaddon House, William Mews, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Exceptionally proportioned throughout, this beautiful three bedroom flat is located in a sought-after gated mews and offers a generous living area, charming terrace and good sized bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Princes Gate, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Moments from major museums, art galleries and the green spaces of Hyde Park, this is a light and spacious three bedroom flat with plenty of useful storage space and one en suite bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Felicity and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Felicity Walker1