Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 12 3 bedroom properties to rent in Knightsbridge, SW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Knightsbridge, SW3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Knightsbridge, SW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Basil Street, Knightsbridge, SW3

2950 per week (12784 pcm) £17,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

This outstanding three bedroom luxury apartment is set on the second floor of sought-after building (with lift and porter) in central Knightsbridge and boasts a double, bay-fronted reception with ample space to dine. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

West Halkin Street, Belgravia, SW1X

2750 per week (11917 pcm) £16,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Situated in a prestigious location just off Belgrave Square, this magnificent three bedroom house offers excellent entertaining space with a stunning reception room, dining room and good sized-bedrooms. Read more.

Dorset Mews, Belgravia, SW1X

2500 per week (10834 pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a peaceful location within a secure mews development with underground parking and porter, this stunning three bedroom house offers elegant interiors an expanse of living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

Princes Gate, South Kensington, SW7

2500 per week (10834 pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning three bedroom apartment (with lift) offering a very high standard of interior d├ęcor, modern fittings and fixtures, bright open rooms and lovely en suite facilities. Read more.

Egerton Gardens, Chelsea, SW3

1950 per week (8450 pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom penthouse to rent

Proudly set along a prestigious Chelsea street lined with traditional red brick mansion blocks, this impactful three bedroom penthouse has been immaculately refurbished to the highest standard over three floors. Read more.

Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

1950 per week (8450 pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

An outstanding three bedroom duplex flat situated in a prestigious Belgravia location and with a phenomenal roof garden which offers unmatched views over Belgravia. Perfect for entertaining. Read more.

Sloane Street, Knightsbridge, SW1X

1795 per week (7779 pcm) £10,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

An impressive three bedroom penthouse flat situated in a secure portered building in the heart of Knightsbridge, benefiting from a substantial reception room and good-sized bedrooms. Read more.

Whaddon House, William Mews, Knightsbridge, SW1X

1550 per week (6717 pcm) £9,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Exceptionally proportioned throughout, this beautiful three bedroom flat is located in a sought-after gated mews and offers a generous living area, charming terrace and good sized bedrooms. Read more.

Walton Street, Knightsbridge, SW3

1350 per week (5850 pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

This fantastic three bedroom flat has been refurbished to a high standard to provide bright and stylish living space, close to the great amenities of Knightsbridge. Read more.

Prince's Gate, South Kensington, SW7

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully refurbished three bedroom luxury apartment offers impressive accommodation with an modern kitchen and high end fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Ovington Square, Knightsbridge, SW3

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious lateral flat enjoys a superb Knightsbridge location on a garden square boasting three double bedrooms and a balcony overlooking the surrounding gardens. Read more.

Ennismore Gardens, Earls Court, SW7

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic three bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts a spacious reception room with doors to patio, three sizeable bedrooms and two bathrooms. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape