Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 studio properties for sale in Ladbroke Grove, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Ladbroke Grove, W11. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Ladbroke Grove, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Oxford Gardens, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Situated on a quiet residential road this beautifully presented studio apartment benefits from large, bright and airy rooms with a fantastic open-plan layout and a separate mezzanine sleeping area. Leasehold. Read more.

Pembridge Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set within an imposing period conversion, this fantastic studio flat boasts a wonderful studio room with separate mezzanine-level, lovely kitchen and an exceptional location moments from Notting Hill Gate. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St Lukes Road, Notting Hill, W11

475000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

Located on a fantastic tree-lined street, this superb studio flat on the lower ground floor boasts a bay-fronted studio room, stylish galley style kitchen and presented in great decorative order. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

The Ladbroke Grove, Ladbroke Grove, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This stylish and modern studio flat is in a block which boasts concierge service and close proximity to transport links from Ladbroke Grove station. There is also a great balcony from which to enjoy the fresh air. Leasehold. Read more.

St Andrews Square, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Boasting an expansive private garden, this wonderful ground floor studio flat offers a bright and spacious studio room, well equipped kitchen and is ideally situated moments from the amenities of Ladbroke Grove. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ladbroke Grove, Ladbroke Grove, W10

350000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

Situated moments from Portobello Road and its vibrant market and surrounding streets, this well presented studio flat offers comfortable living space and private entrance in a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

Bramley Road, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This spacious third floor studio flat situated within a popular development offers well-presented living space and benefits from a fantastic location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. David David Roberts1