Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 3 bedroom properties for sale in Ladbroke Grove, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Ladbroke Grove, W11. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Ladbroke Grove, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Leamington Road Villas, Westbourne Park, W11

2500000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Princedale Road, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully refurbished throughout, this fantastic three bedroom Freehold house offers stylish living over four floors with a superb decked flat roof. Freehold. Read more.

Royal Crescent Mews, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Boasting a sleek, contemporary finish with state-of-the-art fittings this amazing three bedroom mews house boasts an impressive reception room with dining space, open-plan kitchen and stunning master en suite. Freehold. Read more.

Latimer Road, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this exquisite three bedroom two floored house boasts a wonderful open-plan kitchen, stunning reception room and well-maintained private patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Ladbroke Grove, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Well arranged over two floors, this wonderful three bedroom maisonette offers spacious accommodation with an exceptionally high finish throughout and a lovely private patio garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Campden Hill Towers, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish three bedroom flat with a seventh floor entrance boasts bright accommodation including large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and balcony with stunning views to central London. Leasehold. Read more.

Oakworth Road, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Set over the ground floor of a beautiful period property this fantastic three bedroom apartment offers gorgeous interior finish with en suite master bedroom and large private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Oakworth Road, North Kensington, W10

775000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a fantastic 35' private garden, this delightful three bedroom flat benefits from a private entrance, wood floors and a wonderful location. Leasehold. Read more.

St Ervans Road, Portobello, W10

675000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This charming three bedroom maisonette finished to a very high standard throughout boasts generous bright rooms and a superb location moments from the fashionable bars and boutiques of Goldbourne Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Cornwall Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Arranged over two floors this three bedroom maisonette boasts spacious accommodation including three generously-sized double bedrooms, large reception room with a balcony and a contemporary kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

St Charles Square, North Kensington, W10

520000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. David David Roberts1